[Read Me]

• ukaliks
      ukaliks
      Bronze
      Hi ppl. just passed the quiz (after a few head banging times)!! Im still quite new to the poker world, been playin online for bout 9months now n i hope pokerstrategy helps me out with it. Lookin fwd to posting n replying on this site.
  • 4 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      HI ukaliks and welcome to PokerStrategy!!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and actively use our offerings such as coachings, strategy articles and videos. But I think you already have the right attitude.

If you have any type of questions always feel free to ask :)

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • newman9
      newman9
      Global
      Hello
      I registered to pokerstrategy long time ago, but i couldnt receive starting capital b/c i was living in USA(JOB), but now im back in UK, i already sent some update to you by ticket. Hope i cant receive $50 now :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by newman9
      Hello
      I registered to pokerstrategy long time ago, but i couldnt receive starting capital b/c i was living in USA(JOB), but now im back in UK, i already sent some update to you by ticket. Hope i cant receive $50 now :D
      Welcome back newman9!

The support will hopefully process your ticket soon, although it might be better if you create an entirely new ticket instead of replying to an old one. At least it might yield quicker replies :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • newman9
      newman9
      Global
      Ok, i created a new ticket :D