31% wtsd
      3.1k hands

Hero: 21/18
      37% steal SB
      71% cbet flop
      54% cbet turn
      47% fold vs raise turn
      27% wtsd

[converted_hand][hand_history]Poker Stars, $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BTN: $11.50 (46 bb)
      Hero (SB): $25 (100 bb)
      BB: $25 (100 bb)
      UTG: $13.34 (53.4 bb)
      MP: $18.02 (72.1 bb)
      CO: $13.78 (55.1 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 6:heart: T:heart:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($1.50) 7:spade: 5:heart: K:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1, BB calls $1

Turn: ($3.50) 9:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.20, BB raises to $4.40, Hero ?

When i went to the replayer i was wtf why did i steal with this hand!? Damage is done, so...pos-flop..
      That raise on the turn its a standard raise with monster for a donkey, but will a reg play like that? Being such a faced play. Deception? I tought that he could play like that with some kind of draw, so im thinking to shove because he cant call, even with a flush draw i think. Overplay?
  • 3 replies
    • mickito
      mickito
      Bronze
      What about c/r the turn instead of 2barrel, i dont think the 9 here is a good 2b card, plus B vs B he will try to outplay you alot.
      Considering his call on this flop I dont give him much credit for a strong holding. If I c/r the turn would probably go for another bet on the river.
    • Lunitis
      Lunitis
      Gold
      He bet 86% ip vs miss (7).
      C/r turn looks good indeed.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      I use an alternative line here and check/call flop, check/call turn and decide river. The thing is, after you definitely raised too light pre, the guy raises post and you can't bet/3bet. However, he also bets IP vs missed cbet so what usually happens is he bets once with air, checks turn and you bet river when you miss, otherwise you have equity and deception. Furthermore, you can actually have busted flushdraw in your river check/raising range imo but it would be a bit too read dependent to check/raise and he would often check back. As played, I prefer betting turn.. check/raising is a bit of waste for your hand imo. You should probably triple when called given your equity and the board development allowing many pair + draw hands, when such hands miss.

In your specific case I would just call turn and play for odds, maybe check/raise some rivers but 3betting turn or check/raising seems like waste for so much equity. I would rather check/raise a hand like QJss on the turn.

LE: My line is not 'tested' but I've noticed people bet once and give up with air and it makes sense imo to turn these hands into bluff when you cannot cbet and barrel too profitable nor call/3bet a raise you face too often.