Pokereve - Faster poker home games using mobile devices

• luciancd
      i would like to introduce you to a new way to play poker home games that i have recently developed:

Pokereve - Faster poker home games using mobile devices

Pokereve replaces playing cards with mobile devices, thus the cards are shown on displays. You don't have to spend time on shuffling and dealing out the cards anymore. Pokereve does that almost instantly using a Mersenne-Twister algorithm, which is known for creating high quality sequences of random numbers. Especially in Texas Hold'em home games with a small number of players Pokereve can be a real benefit: You can play up to 70% more hands than in an usual home game.

Pokereve is free for everyone to use and compatible to almost any mobile device, including Android, iOS, Symbian, Blackberry OS and Windows tablets and smart phones. The compatibilty is sustained by the fact that Pokereve runs in the browser of each device. Nevertheless Pokereve is akin to a conventional app due to optimized loading times and a dynamic rendering that adapts the card size to the available screen size.

This browser-based approach was chosen intentionally to be able to support a wide range of new and old devices.

You can find more information on how to set up a home game at

I would be glad if you gave me some feedback !

• 2 replies