Well it's been some time

• MrDeran9ed
      MrDeran9ed
      Bronze
      Hello ladies and gentlemen.

I'm James and I'm not insane 'my mother had me checked when I was a child' so don't let my user name confuse you. I originally joined this site roughly two years ago, but being eighteen and arrogant left me with no bankroll and a sour taste for poker.

So over the passed week I've spent hours upon hours reading and studying the small stack strategy. After every hour I play I spend between one to two hours studying more and reviewing my sessions. Funner than it was two years ago I'll tell you that,haha.

Now after a two year break I've decided to give it another try. Im currently working up from a twenty pound bankroll playing 0.1/0.2nl games .

So, yeah that's all about me, happy playing and learning all. :)
  • 5 replies
    • maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      What was the first online poker site you played at? I started at Bodog two years ago before the anonymous tables.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey MrDeran9ed!

Welcome (again) to the English community!

Good to see you find the love for poker again! And it's very nice that you are studying it this time around. With this attitude I'm sure you'll move up in limits rather then busting rolls.

Regards

RasTweet
    • MrDeran9ed
      MrDeran9ed
      Bronze
      Thanks for the welcome guys. :)

The first site I played on was full tilt poker which lives up to it's name as I definitely went on full tilt. Haha :)

Thanks for the nice welcome Taz, I hopefully shouldn't blow my bankroll this time haha.

You two have a good Christmas? :)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Xmas = Holiday and Holiday = Great time! :f_biggrin:

So yeah I'm not to bad :P

How's your Xmas?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey sir, welcome back to PokerStrategy.com :)

Good to welcome you back ;) the best advice i can give is to jump straight in to the forums and get involved with the community as much as possible, the more you talk about poker the you quicker you will pick things up

Let us know if there is anything we can do for you mate

Carl