[Application] Stack me at PS

• 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Been at least 2 years I didn't play poker online. But I still know my lessons. I really would appreciate to be stacked at pokerstars. actually I miss the games. And my country's policies won't allow me to deposit with my visa card. I have PayPal but PayPal is not accepting pokerstars. I miss the feeling of playing again.
      I may not be as convincing as the other players but you won't regret stacking me.

Thank you
  • 3 replies
    • satishvasoya
      satishvasoya
      Bronze
      lets hit the tables and i will STACK you...

on a serious note you gotta show some graphs and things bro if you want to convince people you are a good player.
      plus i dno if you have 300 posts in the english community.
      that is needed as well..
    • serverm07
      serverm07
      Basic
      I WONT STACK!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey 1seednoir1,

I suggest you take a look at some other applications that have been successful and compare this to it. Nobody in their right mind is going to offer you staking. You have not mentioned a game type/limits/an amount etc.

I will close this application and if you are serious enough about looking for staking please make a more appealing application with the necessary data/graphs etc.

Best wishes,
      Gary