This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Wallpaper for pokerplayers.

• typohh
      typohh
      Bronze
      I want a poker themed wallpaper, but I also get bored quickly. Yet I rather spend my time playing, than searching for next good wallpaper. Anyways, I thought I should do something about it, and things got kinda out of hand at that point. So instead of wasting time looking for next wallpaper, I wasted it coding an android app to do just that for me. Duh, all that time away from playing :f_frown:

Anyways, the end result is an android app, where you can provide keywords for a theme. In my case I use "poker hd background" to automatically get a new wallpaper every day on that topic. I put it up at google play for free, enjoy! :s_cool:
  • 2 replies
    • nmarkov2
      nmarkov2
      Bronze
      hey

I wanted wallpaper for myself with this specific quotation but i couldnot find it online. So i made it...

feel free to take it :)

• NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nmarkov2
      hey

I wanted wallpaper for myself with this specific quotation but i couldnot find it online. So i made it...

feel free to take it :)

That`s nice wallpaper. :)

I digged out our old news from last year. You can download from there some really cool PokerStrategy.com wallpapers. Here is the link. :f_cool: