Wallpaper for pokerplayers.

• typohh
      typohh
      Bronze
      I want a poker themed wallpaper, but I also get bored quickly. Yet I rather spend my time playing, than searching for next good wallpaper. Anyways, I thought I should do something about it, and things got kinda out of hand at that point. So instead of wasting time looking for next wallpaper, I wasted it coding an android app to do just that for me. Duh, all that time away from playing :f_frown:

Anyways, the end result is an android app, where you can provide keywords for a theme. In my case I use "poker hd background" to automatically get a new wallpaper every day on that topic. I put it up at google play for free, enjoy! :s_cool:
  • 2 replies
    • nmarkov2
      nmarkov2
      Bronze
      hey

I wanted wallpaper for myself with this specific quotation but i couldnot find it online. So i made it...

feel free to take it :)

• NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nmarkov2
      hey

I wanted wallpaper for myself with this specific quotation but i couldnot find it online. So i made it...

feel free to take it :)

That`s nice wallpaper. :)

I digged out our old news from last year. You can download from there some really cool PokerStrategy.com wallpapers. Here is the link. :f_cool: