$26.82
      MP2:
      $59.09
      MP3:
      $6.09
      CO:
      $26.42

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q, J.
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.75, Hero raises to $2.30, 2 folds, CO calls $1.55.

Flop: ($4.95) 9, 8, 5 (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $2.60, CO calls $2.60.

Turn: ($10.15) 5 (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero checks.

River: ($10.15) 3 (2 players)
      CO bets $4.00, Hero raises to $8.00, CO calls $4.00.

Final Pot: $26.15.

he is unknown.
      SB is aggressive regular.and did not want him squeeze ,so I reraised.
      if behind players are normal player,I would have called.
      on the river,should I raise more? how much should I raise?
  • 2 replies
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      hi there,

pre flop

what are the factors that led to you preferring a 3bet to a call here? has he shown to call you with worse hands? JT? J9? or is he folding alot to 3bets? to make this 3bet profitable its good to take note that villian should not be calling you oop with hands that dominate you for example KQ AJ etc

take note that while players behind are aggressive, its still unlikely they will squeeze, usually its between 10-20% but that means 80-90% of the time they are not going to squeeze you.

i will favour a call here to keep in the weaker range of CO

flop
      this is definitely a bet, bet sizing could be bigger for more fold equity.

turn
      i think its another bet here, he could have called you with some hands that are better than you that could fold to a bet, for example KQ, AJ etc. obviously he isnt folding a pair like 9 or an overpair but most of his range that calls a mid size pot bet on the flop could still contain many overcards.

river
      what do you think he is betting out with there that could call a raise? if he has air he is probably folding even if you min raise. but if he had an overpair, or the 9, its likely he will call a raise size bigger than a min-raise. i will raise bigger here possibly to 12
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Everythinf cutegoldfish said made sense.

I will flat pre but as played i will just bet two streets and bluff good rivers like ace or king.