This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PokerStrategy Videos on iPhone&Ipod

• 6 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Good Morning,
      At the moment, the only way is to use the device's web browser.

I may work -- I don't see why it wouldn't.

I haven't tried it though, since I don't own a device capable of doing so.

--VS
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey last time i tried to get a video playing on my phones browser it told me where to stick it :D

We can't offer the vids as downloads i assume because they would be all over the internet for non members in a matter of hours which would kind of defeat the object of PokerStrategy.com. I'm not sure if there are any ways to play the vids on a mobile device maybe someone who has can help?

Regards
      Carl
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      You can play videos on Android last time I checked... :rolleyes:
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      You can play videos on Android last time I checked... :rolleyes:
      :f_thumbsup:

:rage: iPhone
    • MrDeran9ed
      MrDeran9ed
      Bronze
      Iphone doesn't allow flash player to run on safari unfortunately.

You might be able to find an app for another browser that allows it though.
      So not all is lost. :D
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      The video's can be downloaded and put onto ios devices(I have an iPhone 4 and have put a few videos for me to watch while on the train to work). I don't think it's wise for me to explain how to download them(since we don't want them floating around the web for non members).

I will advise that once you have one on your pc you can use a tool like iFunbox to transfer it across(or put it in your iTunes libarary to sync).