NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.94)
      BB ($4.74)
      UTG ($3.33)
      UTG+1 ($5)
      Hero ($5.34)
      BTN ($4.52)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: K:heart:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.20, Hero raises to $0.65, fold, fold, fold, UTG+1 calls $0.45

FLOP ($1.37) J:heart: A:diamond: 6:diamond:

UTG+1 checks, Hero checks

TURN ($1.37) J:heart: A:diamond: 6:diamond: Q:spade:

UTG+1 bets $0.85, Hero folds

UTG+1 wins $1.28

• 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: I don't mind our play. If we bet the flop we can't really make worse call us or better fold. The only reason to bet would be to try and take the pot down.

So I prefer the check back and fold to action and if he checks we may be able to squeeze one street of value versus him.
    • JohnDoe1313
      JohnDoe1313
      Platinum
      Bogdan, as our opponent seems quite aggressive on turn why are you folding to action? I would call turn and fold river as I don't expect him to bluff twice. What am I missing here? Thanks :f_thumbsup:
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by JohnDoe1313
      Bogdan, as our opponent seems quite aggressive on turn why are you folding to action? I would call turn and fold river as I don't expect him to bluff twice. What am I missing here? Thanks :f_thumbsup:
      If this was a single raised pot where ranges could be wider I agree with you.

In a 3-bet pot he has a fair bit of Ax hands (along with PPs) and I'd expect him to bet all Ax. While I agree that he can have some bluffs I still think that folding is probably the better play (I'd say he can have ATs+, AJo+ preflop).