Party v Full Tilt

• 2 replies
    • franeczek
      franeczek
      Global
      Originally posted by jbpatzer
      Can somebody please explain to me why you are giving out Strategy Points until the end of 2015 on these sites, but not on Full Tilt?
      The end of the deal between PArty and pokerstrategy doesn't mean that they don't get the money from this. Pokerstrategy still get and will get its rev share part. So both Party/bwin and pokerstrategy share the interest in you playing there.

On the other hand FTP decided to fuck affiliates and do not pay them a dime. So it is the last thing pokerstrategy would want is you playing on FTP.
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by franeczek
      Originally posted by jbpatzer
      Can somebody please explain to me why you are giving out Strategy Points until the end of 2015 on these sites, but not on Full Tilt?
      The end of the deal between PArty and pokerstrategy doesn't mean that they don't get the money from this. Pokerstrategy still get and will get its rev share part. So both Party/bwin and pokerstrategy share the interest in you playing there.

On the other hand FTP decided to fuck affiliates and do not pay them a dime. So it is the last thing pokerstrategy would want is you playing on FTP.
      This has been pointed out to me by two separate people on Skype. I am an arse. :D