This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] kjs 29

• Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($9.33)
      Hero ($5)
      UTG ($3.56)
      UTG+1 ($3.57)
      CO ($9.50)
      BTN ($5.24)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: J:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.15, Hero raises to $0.45, SB calls $0.30

FLOP ($0.90) A:heart: 2:heart: 2:spade:

SB bets $0.45, Hero raises to $1.30, SB calls $0.85

TURN ($3.50) A:heart: 2:heart: 2:spade: T:diamond:

SB bets $2, Hero calls $2

RIVER ($7.50) A:heart: 2:heart: 2:spade: T:diamond: 4:club:

SB bets $2, Hero folds

SB wins $7

• 5 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: I doubt that we have much FE on that flop so I don't mind just calling with the idea of trying to take this away later.

What range of hands do you think villain donk/calls with and then donks again (except Ax)?
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze

My original plan was to raise his donk then ship turn folding out every kk- pocket then possibly folding weak aces on the turn because he just called, but checking behind is a decent option as well.

I know his turn donk is very uncomfortable but can we fold ?

I expect 0 fe if i push on it, and if i oddcall then rest my stack goes in on good river card.

Alternative is to call flop which is legit 25% po 16% eq with imp and we probably folding our hand on the turn, and his cards were weak all along.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      For pot odds alone we can't really call. If we count all of our outs being live we have 9+3 so 24% and pot odds are 27%. We can assume that the rest goes in on the river so it gets slightly better but not by much considering that some of our outs could be dead.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      What range are you putting him on ?

I get about 25-27 , 25,5 with 22,ATs+,ATo+ and we need 23 with implied, 24,3 with rake.

So would you fold ? :)
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      What range are you putting him on ?

I get about 25-27 , 25,5 with 22,ATs+,ATo+ and we need 23 with implied, 24,3 with rake.

So would you fold ? :)
      I'd say that he has at least Ax here. He may occasionally play a draw like this but very unlikely.

And I think it's close between a call and a fold but I'd probably opt for a fold. Deeper I can see us calling a bit more often because of better implied odds (even though we still have some reversed implied odds).