RIVER ($3.51) 5:diamond: 3:diamond: 5:heart: K:spade: 7:heart:

Hero checks, UTG bets $3.51, Hero folds

UTG wins $3.28

• 4 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine although it looks like he hasn't folded to 3 out of 3 3-bets so far (calling all 3) so 3-betting him may be an option (of course the sample is small but tells us he may like calling).

As played, without info on his bet sizes and considering he is UTG I'd fold the turn. He is repping only a valuerange there and we may be stuck facing another river bet (because we are OOP). So unless we plan on calling a river blank (like the 7) we should just fold the turn.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      VS this kind of player i would 3bet preflop and i would be ready to push. It is not worth just to call if there is a lot of chance he will call you with worse.

As played i would play check raise flop.

After turn we cannot do much. We can call and hope he will check behind river. But as he didn't we have to fold.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine although it looks like he hasn't folded to 3 out of 3 3-bets so far (calling all 3) so 3-betting him may be an option (of course the sample is small but tells us he may like calling).

As played, without info on his bet sizes and considering he is UTG I'd fold the turn. He is repping only a valuerange there and we may be stuck facing another river bet (because we are OOP). So unless we plan on calling a river blank (like the 7) we should just fold the turn.
      Of you were faster than me lol.

What do you think about c/r flop. He cBets 5 out of 5. Altho sample is small we can assume the way he plays.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Alan883
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Dracsharp,

Of you were faster than me lol.

What do you think about c/r flop. He cBets 5 out of 5. Altho sample is small we can assume the way he plays.
      With this sample we can't assume that he will stack off light but if we raise we have to go broke there. Considering he bet this big I'd say his range is polarized to really good hands or nothing so I don't want to isolate versus the top of his range. Of course this is just based on the little info we have.