This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] A8o Light River Calldown

• chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      http://weaktight.com/275483

villain is a reg and knows i am a reg. he is capable of 2barrelling to weakness.

villain's range on the river is very polarised, am i right?

explanation: i put him on either K or Q high flush, or boat. however, the only K or Q high flush in his range is KQ, or royal... so his range is either boat/royal or air.
  • 2 replies
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      if you say he is a regular why dont you think he opens kqs or any pair in co ?
      i dont think he ever shows a boat or royal here unless he misscliked preflop . hes range is probably polarized on the river and he will bet probably just k :heart: or q :heart: or a bluff but i think most of the times he has the :heart: because dont think he images you will call turn without an ace or/with a heart and a big % of the times he gives up when the rivers makes 4 two a flush imo. i personaly dont think you are ahead 33% here in a limped pot
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I´d probably bet/fold or c/f turn
      Not a big fan playing top pair weak kicker oop on 3-flushed board.
      River call isn´t terrible, but I believe that often enough you´re beat here by nuts.