This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

HU sng diary

• loljanka
      loljanka
      Basic
      hey boys n' girls!

won't write a big intro or anything as i just want to track my progress through my play.

a bit about me: so im 20years old unemplyed guy who likes poker. ye that should be enough :D

poker: was playing NLHE 6max for quite some time but with no success, so i decided why not to try HU sngs as thats the one thing i've never tried.
      so i made kind of a challange or w/e u want to call it. had 10$ on stars so i thought fuck it i won't take any money from moneybookers and just grind those 10$ :D
      i've already played 313 sngs and i started playing 7s at like 200th game.
      as i've heard from most HU guys they say that HUsngs are super soft till midstakes (30$+ sngs) and well, i can't dissagree with them, im pretty new to HU and to be totaly honest i've seen only 1 decent(atleast i thought he was) player at 7s.

okay thats enough of an intro, turned out pretty long afterall :D

some monthly goals:

:club: play 500sngs (1tabling)
      :club: watch videos and take notes

only 2 goals should be enough for now i think.
      will add some more in later months :)

will probably be updating daily or weekly, can't rly decide on that yet but we'll see

thanks for reading if any1 actualy does read this and gl @tables
  • 23 replies