• SPeedFANat1c
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($13.17)
      BB ($17.85)
      CO ($20.43)
      Hero ($70.32)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: A:diamond:

CO raises to $0.60, Hero raises to $1.80, SB calls $1.70, fold, CO calls $1.20

FLOP ($5.60) K:diamond: T:spade: 3:diamond:

SB checks, CO checks, Hero bets $2.80, SB folds, CO calls $2.80

TURN ($11.20) K:diamond: T:spade: 3:diamond: 7:club:

CO checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($11.20) K:diamond: T:spade: 3:diamond: 7:club: T:heart:

CO checks, Hero bets $5.60, CO raises to $15.83 (AI), Hero folds

CO wins $21.28

SB 35 vpip fish.

open in CO, call 3bet OOP, fcbet Txxfd to 1/2

I don't believe that he is having anything than PP when calling OOP. KK cannot be, 77 cannot be because he is folding flop with it. ONly 33 and TT is left. I was thinking about checking the river, because I don't believe he is having worse hand after he called flop.
      Was allso thinking that he could call with JJ, QQ. JJ could be reasonable. QQ should 4bet preflop.

So only hand is JJ which I could get value from on river I think.

Maybe I should have just called preflop because my 3bet generates too much fold equity vs him. But on the other hand had done few 3bets on to tables vs him and he did not have 4beted me yet, so I was hoping that he might get annoyed by 3bets and 4bet me lighter.

The reason I am annoyed because I have TPTK and cannot bet for value because he is having so much nuts :D
  • 2 replies
    • mbml

preflop 3bet is standard. if he still folds so much just abuse him until he cries.
      i agree with the flop bet. i dont think you have value on the turn vs such a tight guy. he might not even have KQ or KJ to gain value from.

on the river it´s simply a matter of whether he is capable of turning hands into a bluff. i don´t think this guy is, though the range of hands he represents is super narrow (TT and 33 only). Would he have TXs? Doesnt seem too likely. he probably folds TX on the flop too in a 3way King high flop.

i think your line is reasonable when you bet fold the river
    • SPeedFANat1c
      interesing is if he is on 33-TT - why does he check OOP both turn and river? Is this good line?

I think at least one of them should be - eighter turn or river if turn is checked.