2 questions about SSS

• atttis
      atttis
      Bronze
      I have two questions about SSS, that I do not really find the answer in the articles.
      1. What is the correct way to play the small blind? Let's say nobody raised, some called, some fold. I have one high card (Kor A), is it ok to call?or better to fold.
      Now the way I play I fold everithing below KQ. But if 5 people calls the BB + my SB is 0.55$ in NL10. So the bank will give me 11:1 chance (- there is a small chance that the BB will raise). I think it is enough to take a look at the flop.

2. How to play those hands that we not supposed to play in SSS, like: 66, KJs. I mean I bet with a 77, so why do I fold the 66?
  • 1 reply
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      1. If 4+ people are in pot i ofcourse complete SB with any playable hand. Which are connectors two suited cards itd. I fold only really crapy hand like 72, K5, J4 itd. that have really to little playability after flop.

2.Depends on your table image(how many hands you raised before) and players on that table. If you play against lose players that likes to call a lot raising with low pairs is not good idea since there can be hardly good flop for you. Also if you like folded 20hands in row i raise small pocket pairs but only medium/late position.