This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

software question

• qnb07
      qnb07
      Silver
      is there some way to set "back on all tables" or something like that as there is on pokerstars??
      i have a dodgy internet connection and whenever i come back from a disconnect im sitting out on all tables and since i multitable its really difficult/time consuming going through each tab pressing "im back". especially since i stack my tables and other tables take focus.
      thx

e: i play sngs so its VERY bad if i keep sitting out. especially in turbos.
  • 7 replies
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      good question.. looking for answer. Would be nice to know how to make "sit out at next BB" on all tables with 1 click like in stars
    • pokerski
      pokerski
      Bronze
      Anyone else having problem with software on FTP?

• Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      me

edit; working now
    • pokerski
      pokerski
      Bronze
      If you start ftp software while not using table ninja it will be ok. And not ok if you have table ninja open :f_confused:
    • zloiadun
      zloiadun
      Bronze
      Originally posted by qnb07
      is there some way to set "back on all tables" or something like that as there is on pokerstars??
      i have a dodgy internet connection and whenever i come back from a disconnect im sitting out on all tables and since i multitable its really difficult/time consuming going through each tab pressing "im back". especially since i stack my tables and other tables take focus.
      thx

e: i play sngs so its VERY bad if i keep sitting out. especially in turbos.
      It's Ctrl+K, or a menu via small "arrow" button - see the image below.

What is bad that it does not have any icon that can show that there are some tables in sit-out mode - like green play button becomes yellow pause one on PS

• arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      Originally posted by pokerski
      Anyone else having problem with software on FTP?

I am having problems after logging on. The whole FT system then freezes when I try to load a table up, this has been going on for the last two days. I deleted my FT client yesterday, and then downloaded it again. Still the same problem. I noticed that while playing a SNG after continually being disconnected and re-connected, the same thing was happening to another player. So I was wondering if it is a server issue rather than a problem at my end. Every other poker site I play on is okay. Just FT. Anyone else experiencing this problem of freezing tables, and constant disconnections?
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Originally posted by arthurbentley
      I am having problems after logging on. The whole FT system then freezes when I try to load a table up, this has been going on for the last two days. I deleted my FT client yesterday, and then downloaded it again. Still the same problem. I noticed that while playing a SNG after continually being disconnected and re-connected, the same thing was happening to another player. So I was wondering if it is a server issue rather than a problem at my end. Every other poker site I play on is okay. Just FT. Anyone else experiencing this problem of freezing tables, and constant disconnections?
      Nope.