software question

• qnb07
      qnb07
      Silver
      is there some way to set "back on all tables" or something like that as there is on pokerstars??
      i have a dodgy internet connection and whenever i come back from a disconnect im sitting out on all tables and since i multitable its really difficult/time consuming going through each tab pressing "im back". especially since i stack my tables and other tables take focus.
      thx

e: i play sngs so its VERY bad if i keep sitting out. especially in turbos.
  • 7 replies
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      good question.. looking for answer. Would be nice to know how to make "sit out at next BB" on all tables with 1 click like in stars
    • pokerski
      pokerski
      Bronze
      Anyone else having problem with software on FTP?

• Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      me

edit; working now
    • pokerski
      pokerski
      Bronze
      If you start ftp software while not using table ninja it will be ok. And not ok if you have table ninja open :f_confused:
    • zloiadun
      zloiadun
      Bronze
      Originally posted by qnb07
      is there some way to set "back on all tables" or something like that as there is on pokerstars??
      i have a dodgy internet connection and whenever i come back from a disconnect im sitting out on all tables and since i multitable its really difficult/time consuming going through each tab pressing "im back". especially since i stack my tables and other tables take focus.
      thx

e: i play sngs so its VERY bad if i keep sitting out. especially in turbos.
      It's Ctrl+K, or a menu via small "arrow" button - see the image below.

What is bad that it does not have any icon that can show that there are some tables in sit-out mode - like green play button becomes yellow pause one on PS

• arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      Originally posted by pokerski
      Anyone else having problem with software on FTP?

I am having problems after logging on. The whole FT system then freezes when I try to load a table up, this has been going on for the last two days. I deleted my FT client yesterday, and then downloaded it again. Still the same problem. I noticed that while playing a SNG after continually being disconnected and re-connected, the same thing was happening to another player. So I was wondering if it is a server issue rather than a problem at my end. Every other poker site I play on is okay. Just FT. Anyone else experiencing this problem of freezing tables, and constant disconnections?
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Originally posted by arthurbentley
      I am having problems after logging on. The whole FT system then freezes when I try to load a table up, this has been going on for the last two days. I deleted my FT client yesterday, and then downloaded it again. Still the same problem. I noticed that while playing a SNG after continually being disconnected and re-connected, the same thing was happening to another player. So I was wondering if it is a server issue rather than a problem at my end. Every other poker site I play on is okay. Just FT. Anyone else experiencing this problem of freezing tables, and constant disconnections?
      Nope.