account upgrade

• PewPewPoker
      PewPewPoker
      Bronze
      Hello everybody,

I was wondering why my accounts hasn't been upgraded yet for titan poker. I deposited one week ago, and I did receive 200 PS for free for some reason, but when I check my account status for TitanPoker, it says that I'm still basic.

Thanks in advance :)
  • 4 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey PewPewPoker. :)

How are you this evening? 7 days is a long time to go without Strategy Points but very rarely it can take this long to update depending on how quickly they poker room transfers the information to us. On the PokerStrategy.com homepage you should see a breakdown of your Strategy Points, does it say there that you have earnt any this month? If not try contacting the Titan live chat by clicking the online support tab in the lobby and they will be able to tell you if your account is tracked to PokerStrategy.com also if the live chat is offline at the moment they have phone numbers too call them on which is really quick and helpful and will get you sorted out in no time

Let us know how it goes
      Carl
    • PewPewPoker
      PewPewPoker
      Bronze
      Yes I get strategypoints, but when I go to the page where you can see if your account on that site is upgraded or not, it says it's not :P
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey PewPewPoker!

So if I get this right you are receiving StrategyPoints on PokerStrategy but you are waiting for you account to update on Titan?

If that is the case then you should contact the support on Titan poker. Just explain them whats going on and they'll help you further.

Regards

RasTweet
    • PewPewPoker
      PewPewPoker
      Bronze
      No that's not exactly what I meant :P . When I kgo to pokerstrategy.com and click on the PokerRooms tab, and then on Titan, there are 4 tabs: review, bonus instruction, account upgrade and FAQ-free money. When I clich on account upgrade it says: you currently have a StartersAccount and it says that I can upgrade to a premium account if I make a deposit of 20dollar or more... But I already did that, so shouldn't I have a premium account already?
      Thx :)