$26.96
      MP2 (Hero):
      $34.08
      MP3:
      $34.25
      CO:
      $28.77

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with T, J.
      Hero raises to $0.75, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.75, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($1.85) T, J, 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.10, CO raises to $28.02(All-In), Hero calls $26.92.

Turn: ($57.89) 7 (2 players)

River: ($57.89) 4 (2 players)

Final Pot: $57.89.

he is unknown
      I think 2 pairs should be fold here since it has very bad equity against flush?
      I think I need JJ,TT,33?
  • 2 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      hi.

this is a tough spot. on one hand, its not very smart to play a flush like that. it looks so much like AdX or some other drawing hand.

It´s hard to say what the best line is. i think folding could be fine and yes you should call with sets cos you have 33% equity vs flushes anyway which is decent. JT is way closer, and if we think he can have many draws then we should stack off here.

given his line i would reduce number of made flushes he has (and i think most people tend to slowplay ace high flushes) so i will give him a few combos of baby flushes and a lot of AdX hands. try using equilab and see your equity. i think you need around 45% equity to make a call good here.
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mbml
      hi.

this is a tough spot. on one hand, its not very smart to play a flush like that. it looks so much like AdX or some other drawing hand.

It´s hard to say what the best line is. i think folding could be fine and yes you should call with sets cos you have 33% equity vs flushes anyway which is decent. JT is way closer, and if we think he can have many draws then we should stack off here.

given his line i would reduce number of made flushes he has (and i think most people tend to slowplay ace high flushes) so i will give him a few combos of baby flushes and a lot of AdX hands. try using equilab and see your equity. i think you need around 45% equity to make a call good here.

2d~AQd suited 、KQd、QJd、JTd、T9d、98d、87d AdQx、AJx
      against this range,my 2 pair equity is 43.78% ,and set is 60,37%
      so set is call,2 pair is fold as long as I have no information