This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] unknown all in

• daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

ハンドをプレーする

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Known players:
      BU:
      $12.71
      SB:
      $125.69
      BB:
      $26.96
      MP2 (Hero):
      $34.08
      MP3:
      $34.25
      CO:
      $28.77

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with T, J.
      Hero raises to $0.75, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.75, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($1.85) T, J, 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.10, CO raises to $28.02(All-In), Hero calls $26.92.

Turn: ($57.89) 7 (2 players)

River: ($57.89) 4 (2 players)

Final Pot: $57.89.

he is unknown
      I think 2 pairs should be fold here since it has very bad equity against flush?
      I think I need JJ,TT,33?
  • 2 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      hi.

this is a tough spot. on one hand, its not very smart to play a flush like that. it looks so much like AdX or some other drawing hand.

It´s hard to say what the best line is. i think folding could be fine and yes you should call with sets cos you have 33% equity vs flushes anyway which is decent. JT is way closer, and if we think he can have many draws then we should stack off here.

given his line i would reduce number of made flushes he has (and i think most people tend to slowplay ace high flushes) so i will give him a few combos of baby flushes and a lot of AdX hands. try using equilab and see your equity. i think you need around 45% equity to make a call good here.
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mbml
      hi.

this is a tough spot. on one hand, its not very smart to play a flush like that. it looks so much like AdX or some other drawing hand.

It´s hard to say what the best line is. i think folding could be fine and yes you should call with sets cos you have 33% equity vs flushes anyway which is decent. JT is way closer, and if we think he can have many draws then we should stack off here.

given his line i would reduce number of made flushes he has (and i think most people tend to slowplay ace high flushes) so i will give him a few combos of baby flushes and a lot of AdX hands. try using equilab and see your equity. i think you need around 45% equity to make a call good here.

2d~AQd suited 、KQd、QJd、JTd、T9d、98d、87d AdQx、AJx
      against this range,my 2 pair equity is 43.78% ,and set is 60,37%
      so set is call,2 pair is fold as long as I have no information