Deposit on Mansion using PSVIP!!!???!!!

• Sonydahaka
      Sonydahaka
      Bronze
      Hi everyone!!!
      I want to make a new deposit on Mansion and I was wondering if i could use the PSVIP code. I had lost my starting capital on mansion, first i made about 120$ from my 50$ all of them on sng but than i played Cash games i the result is sad (most probably downswing, and probably beginers mistake - bankroll management).
      If i do deposit with PSVIP, will it affect in anyway my pokerstrategy account or strategy points?

What code should i use to profit most from my deposit?
      Or sholud i deposit on another site like full tilt, titan, or poker starts?

Thank you!!!
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Sonydahaka,

If you received your starting capital at Mansion you don't need an additional referral code to receive the 100% up to $500 bonus - you get it automatically on your first deposit. If you like Mansion this is probably not a bad decision. Otherwise there are plenty of other first deposit bonuses we offer for other sites.

I would strongly recommend though that you study articles watch videos and post hands (!!) in order to not lose the money.

If you approach Poker with the correct attitude (I can recommend the article Professional Attitude which deals with the mindset of winning players) there are no bounds to your progress. Playing with the wrong attitude can quickly become costly - and that is not what we want.

So good luck at the tables - follow the bankroll management (can't say this often enough) - post hands you are unsure about - and keep us updated!

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Sonydahaka
      Sonydahaka
      Bronze
      Thanks alot SoyCD!!!

I think that i will deposit on mansion because i got familliar with the platform.

I will follow your recommandations, and i hope that i will improve my poker skill:)
    • Glazenburg
      Glazenburg
      Bronze
      I had a chat with their support just before i wanted to deposit $600 for my FDB, but they told me that i already had some $$$ transfered there from pokerstrategy (initial capital, $100 extra, or TaF money) and that therefore i wouldnt get any FDB anymore..

So i strongly recommend you check this with their support.

Grtzz
    • CRI4BRA
      CRI4BRA
      Bronze
      thank you for info.

IMO this is pretty silly on Mansion's part.

I intended to deposit there even with all problems posted related to : software client problems, deposit problems, withdrawal problems.

I also would have asked if loyalty promotion on PS goes with a NEW DEPOSIT BONUS, even if you got broke with those 50$.

Now I'm kinda have no headaches when i think of mansion's.
    • vldmrs
      vldmrs
      Bronze
      i have cleared my 50$ deposit bonus in 1 day :) so easy , lots of fish at mansion , i like heads ups there ;)