This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Poker strategy videos

• ThePirateSword
      ThePirateSword
      Global
      I suggest that PS should let members to buy acces for videos that is higher then the statuts they have. For example i'm Bronze star and i want to watch a video but only Gold star members have acces. So should i buy the statut only to see 2,3 videos? instead i will buy assap the acces for those videos.
  • 5 replies
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hey ThePirateSword

you can buy higher statuses at the points store if that's what you mean? this is the only way of attaining a higher status other than actually playing tracked at a room. you could also sign up for one of the partner rooms and play only for a month, attain the status you need then switch back to your other room.

Lewis.
    • ThePirateSword
      ThePirateSword
      Global
      i wanna buy videos that have higher status than mine , i don't wanna buy a bigger statut
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      Hey there

Hmm interesting idea, i think it would be difficult to decide on a price for each video though and after you had paid for it how would you be able to view it more than once without a download? Or it would just get added to a library type thing of others you had paid for? Sorry im not very tech minded :D The thing about the status upgrade though is that you get more than just a video you get new coachings new hand evals new articles which imo makes it well worth grinding a new room for a month tracked to earn Strategy Points. I'm sure the guys in charge will take into consideration your suggestion and maybe even come along and comment.

Until then have a nice evening and a great new year
      Carl
    • ThePirateSword
      ThePirateSword
      Global
      well i can't afford to leave pokerstars for a month but i will buy videos if i can, and i'm sure that manny other members will buy. not to donwload it's simple just to give accest to watch the video.
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey ThePirateSword,

a year-long subscription for the Gold status comes at just $15 a month.

Gold includes already most videos, especially depending on the limit - e.g. practically all videos for NL50, NL100. Also, 90% of live-coachings and the full forum service come from Gold onwards.

So maybe Gold is worth it for you?

Lutz