Poker strategy videos

• ThePirateSword
      ThePirateSword
      Global
      I suggest that PS should let members to buy acces for videos that is higher then the statuts they have. For example i'm Bronze star and i want to watch a video but only Gold star members have acces. So should i buy the statut only to see 2,3 videos? instead i will buy assap the acces for those videos.
  • 5 replies
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hey ThePirateSword

you can buy higher statuses at the points store if that's what you mean? this is the only way of attaining a higher status other than actually playing tracked at a room. you could also sign up for one of the partner rooms and play only for a month, attain the status you need then switch back to your other room.

Lewis.
    • ThePirateSword
      ThePirateSword
      Global
      i wanna buy videos that have higher status than mine , i don't wanna buy a bigger statut
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey there

Hmm interesting idea, i think it would be difficult to decide on a price for each video though and after you had paid for it how would you be able to view it more than once without a download? Or it would just get added to a library type thing of others you had paid for? Sorry im not very tech minded :D The thing about the status upgrade though is that you get more than just a video you get new coachings new hand evals new articles which imo makes it well worth grinding a new room for a month tracked to earn Strategy Points. I'm sure the guys in charge will take into consideration your suggestion and maybe even come along and comment.

Until then have a nice evening and a great new year
      Carl
    • ThePirateSword
      ThePirateSword
      Global
      well i can't afford to leave pokerstars for a month but i will buy videos if i can, and i'm sure that manny other members will buy. not to donwload it's simple just to give accest to watch the video.
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey ThePirateSword,

a year-long subscription for the Gold status comes at just $15 a month.

Gold includes already most videos, especially depending on the limit - e.g. practically all videos for NL50, NL100. Also, 90% of live-coachings and the full forum service come from Gold onwards.

So maybe Gold is worth it for you?

Lutz