re 50 dollars

• bettyblues
      bettyblues
      Bronze
      i opened an account 4 this with party poker, they said i couldn't do it with poker stars which i already had an account with??? and still have. \still not received my bonus at party poker and they say that i won't until i play so many games and get 300 bonus points? whats the catch with me then i have donesomething wrong????? let us know and tell me why i couln't do it with poker stars which is the site i always play on, quiz completed and passed, but no money???? X( account name on new site is dunia16, can u help us on this 1.
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello bettyblues,

I am not quite sure what you want exactly but I will try to answer. You cannot receive starting capital at sites on which you already have an account. Therefore we cannot send you money to PokerStars if you already play there.

At PartyPoker you receive the $50 to play with - and the $100 extra bonus appears in your account once you have collected 300 PartyPoints - after which you get $25 for every additional 150 PartyPoints you collect. This is the standard procedure at PartyPoker and has nothing to do with you in particular.

Hope to have answered all of your questions.

Best regards,
      SoyCD