Hero ($6.98)
      CO ($5)
      BTN ($3.74)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: A:heart:

fold, Hero raises to $0.17, fold, BTN calls $0.17, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.41) A:diamond: 7:club: 5:club:

Hero bets $0.32, BTN calls $0.32

TURN ($1.05) A:diamond: 7:club: 5:club: 2:spade:

Hero bets $0.74, BTN raises to $1.48, Hero raises to $5.49, BTN calls $1.77 (AI)

RIVER ($7.55) A:diamond: 7:club: 5:club: 2:spade: Q:diamond:

Hero shows K:heart: A:heart:
      (Pre 62%, Flop 24.5%, Turn 18.2%)

BTN shows 7:diamond: 5:diamond:
      (Pre 38%, Flop 75.5%, Turn 81.8%)

BTN wins $7.05

Vs unknown
  • 5 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: As with the other similar hands I think that against unknown we can bet/bet/bet until we are told otherwise. And he did that on the turn.

By default though I'd bet larger at least on the flop.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Minraise is not always nuts, i know most hands i post minraise was better but many other cases fishes just do it with gutshot or fd or whatev and most do play one or two tables so they really want to generate action.

As we see here if we give him credit turn raise changed nothing apart from A2 and his raise makes no sense he could have fds weaker aces etc and we really don't have to invest too much.

I find very hard to fold these considering 9/10 fishes are maniacs were i play
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      Minraise is not always nuts, i know most hands i post minraise was better but many other cases fishes just do it with gutshot or fd or whatev and most do play one or two tables so they really want to generate action.

As we see here if we give him credit turn raise changed nothing apart from A2 and his raise makes no sense he could have fds weaker aces etc and we really don't have to invest too much.

I find very hard to fold these considering 9/10 fishes are maniacs were i play
      If the read you use is: "9/10 fishes are maniacs were i play" then we can't fold. But I doubt it's that much.

But call flop, raise turn is not often a bluff.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      He was playing one table i checked when i made my move, and he must be slowplaying from the flop to beat me here.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      He was playing one table i checked when i made my move, and he must be slowplaying from the flop to beat me here.
      Except 34 and A2 which are part of his range.

Again, if you go in with the assumption that most fish are aggro (where you play) then we can't do much but bluffcatch. My experience tells me that, usually, it's quite the contrary on most platforms.