NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($20)
      BB ($20.30)
      UTG ($23.09)
      UTG+1 ($35.40)
      CO ($14.61)
      Hero ($33.41)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: 7:heart:

UTG calls $0.20, UTG+1 raises to $1, fold, Hero raises to $3.40, fold, fold, fold, UTG+1 calls $2.40

FLOP ($7.30) 2:heart: K:heart: 4:heart:

UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $3.80, UTG+1 calls $3.80

TURN ($14.90) 2:heart: K:heart: 4:heart: 4:diamond:

UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $7.40, UTG+1 calls $7.40

RIVER ($29.70) 2:heart: K:heart: 4:heart: 4:diamond: A:diamond:

UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $18.81 (AI), UTG+1 calls $18.81

UTG+1:

notes:
      call IP pot size w TT on 856, cbh 4 turn, call pot on 9 river - loose call vs fish

iso fish in MP, I 3bet OOP having loose image, he calls IP, fish folded, call cbet Q96, fold on 7 - so in 3bet pot can call cbet loose

open in CO, call 3bet OOP, fcbet Txxfd to 1/2

call in BB vs UTG 4bb open w AJo OOP, c/c 2/3 QTxfd w GS, c/c 2/3 A w TP, check J on scrary river w 2 pair

cbet K95 mono w JJ pari + FD, call mr, c/c blank turn 1/2, c/c 2/3 balnk river - STATION ON RIVER

so what do you tthink is there some hand that could call? He fodls a lot to 3bets so I don't kwow - he cannot have medium ace or medium Kx hand. He can have only nuts imo. AK should 4bet preflop

I 3bet him with this hand becasue I had tight 3bet image - 6.7 only at this table and he likes to fold preflop.
  • 5 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Speed,

I think you played the hand fine.

Villain can have some AK in these positions (calling MP vs BTN) but can also have Ax hh and possibly KQ. Better flushes are possible with AT/AJ/AQ at the most. I doubt he would have JQ or anything else.

And if he had called the flop/turn with AhX then he's most likely calling river too.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      but when he fold so lot to 3bets and suddenly to put him on AJ+ when he is OOP. Somehow I think he should fold and 4bet AK. Not sure about AQ.
      And my 3bet image was not so loose.

What if I were him and have AJ - I should 4bet or fold, ritht? Or AQ, AK?

Also we are deep. And for him to call with top pair - he should think that I am bluffing. But I am never bluffing here on river. And I doubt somebody is on this limit unless its maniac. So he should fold top pair to almost 100 bb bet.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      but when he fold so lot to 3bets and suddenly to put him on AJ+ when he is OOP. Somehow I think he should fold and 4bet AK. Not sure about AQ.
      And my 3bet image was not so loose.

What if I were him and have AJ - I should 4bet or fold, ritht? Or AQ, AK?

Also we are deep. And for him to call with top pair - he should think that I am bluffing. But I am never bluffing here on river. And I doubt somebody is on this limit unless its maniac. So he should fold top pair to almost 100 bb bet.
      Well, it looks like he still calls 25% or so of his range. It would be nice to see how often he folds to 3-bets from UTG (Hm has those stats by position).

AJs may be light but I can't see him without AQ/AK in this spot, and we are deep so his range is a bit wider.

IF you were are in his shoes it really depends on the 3-better and how much he has 3-bet us. Most of the time, without info, OOP we prefer to 4-bet most of our hands or fold.

And while agree that he should not call a ton on that river when we shove it, it also looks like a 1/2 pot bet and people at the lower limits have a hard time folding that in 3-bet pot. If you don't think he can call it then why did we bet? We aren't really getting value from anything else as sets (boats) and better flushes beat us.

Don't forget you already have a "station on river" note on him.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Don't forget you already have a "station on river" note on him.

Yeah, but in that situation the pot was lot smaller.

I think OOP he should fold realu A lot. I guess I would need to add stasts how he folds IP vs 3bet and OOP to my popup. This is huge difference I think.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Added to the popup stats f3bet IP and f3bet OOP. And interestingly it only differs by few %. I though OOP people are folding way more.
      I checked also my own stats and I also have almost same IP and OOP f3bet.
      But it depends on people. Some fold OOP more, some even fold IP more.