This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Poker770 Ripoff

• bobbywelsh
      bobbywelsh
      Bronze
      I am sick to the back teeth of 770!!! In their Magic Box crap I won a $5 side game token which if u win u need to play through 50 TIMES to use in poker. I didn't win THIS is the part that has really annoyed me- the $5 that I spent on blackjack came off my POKER account!!!!

They take any money that you have in our account to cover the side games!!! Ie unless your account balance is 0 you will be spending your own money!!!! NOT the token you have won!!!

What a rip off I an still waitin on a complaint being resolved regarding the crap IT for the site- being frozen out of 2 tournament with no way to get back in after rebooting

ABSOLUTE SHAMBLES OF A SITE. Also customers services have major problems understanding either spoken or written English.
  • 4 replies
    • martinstids
      martinstids
      Bronze
      + slow withdraws and also they ask for documents AGAIN every fckig month. That was last time im playing there.. still waiting for my money...
      + i got 2 card complects in these boxes, lot of points and side game bonuses. Im not sure what can i do with these points, but im sure its smt liek sidegame bonus - uselssssssss... shame on these promo where u cant win smt more then 2 cents.
      +support....... holly shi.t i think group of monkeys in zoo can help me faster and better :)
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      I fell for this when I first joined 770 and they gave me a free $10 side games bonus.

As I told someone in the magic box thread the best thing to do is go to a stud table where there is no limit to what you can sit with and put your whole balance and sit out there while you play the side games.
    • maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      I hear there is a lot of fish at that site>?
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      yeah look north