What happens with the strategy of Pokerstrategy ?

• ngunhudog
      ngunhudog
      Bronze
      Hey guy,
      I am playing at William Hill Poker. First thing I see is that my balance reduces day-by-day. I play exactly with the strategy of Pokerstrategy.com but dafuk always get badbeat. Its like a situation that you downloaded something and be stopped when 99% complete. I wonder that if badbeat its just one or 2 days. But its from time to time. Never have I made profit in this site. Anyone here played at Williamhill please give me an advice. May I continue play at this site ?

Badbeats from time to time and the chart of profit counting goes down everyday. Setup card is very bullshit. Always f*ck lost when had nice hands. As I counted, if there was 10 allin times (played exactly PS strategy), I only got 2 winnings. Played at NL 0,01/0,02. Bring to table $1 and quit when its more than $1.6

D*mn it !
  • 11 replies
    • alphabeat
      alphabeat
      Bronze
      Could you post some of these hands for review? Perhaps people could help you then. An empty rant with no substance isn't going to benefit anyone!
    • ngunhudog
      ngunhudog
      Bronze
      I played multi-table, its too many in the history I dont remember where so here I give you some examples.

Such as :

AK all-in at turn and get losing by River. The opponent got Flush (many times, I cant counted all)

AK all-in with A 10 and lost by hit 10 at turn

AA go all-in with opponent who OFTEN WON (70% pre-flop all-in times) with a set or some f*cking better

AK all-in lost what ever. 90% I see I never won when all-in with this hand (preflop, facing 1 opponent)

I know those were badbeats but it happened from time to time. ALWAYS. I cant believe it

One trouble I notice is that if the player who got more money than me, I was always setup.

Whats the problem
    • ngunhudog
      ngunhudog
      Bronze
      Do you think this is downswing ?????

Badbeats only come to me. I am not on TILT. still very calm but I got to consider if there were some unlucky ghosts flying around me ?( ?(
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ngunhudog
      Do you think this is downswing ?????

Badbeats only come to me. I am not on TILT. still very calm but I got to consider if there were some unlucky ghosts flying around me ?( ?(
      Yes could be

Also do you use any tracking software?

If not download free trial of hm2 or pt4 and try to use it
      Google what the stats mean and howm to understand and adjust using that

It will also help you keep track of ur results and analyse your game

See if that makes any difference
    • ngunhudog
      ngunhudog
      Bronze
      I just deposited and got downswing immediately ?
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      I played multi-table, its too many in the history I dont remember where so here I give you some examples.

Here's your first problem... Don't multitable if you are a new/bad player... And you are a new/bad player, so the more tables you play, the more money you loose.

Just play 2 tables max at the begining. If you got the money AI with more than 50%, than that's all you can do, so be happy and look at next hands.

Also, like it was said before. If you are serious about poker, buy HM2 or PTR4... It will help your game greatly...

At least download the free trials.

P.S. I also doubt you play exactly by PS strategy... I mean the sheer number of articles and videos (even for beginners only) is huge, so i really doubt you watched all of them
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      i think if you apply 100% of the knowledge in videos up to only silver level you could even beat nl25... but thats just unhuman. learning takes time, reading is one thing but to be able to apply the knowledge and notice the right spot is the whole other thing. study and improve your game and results will come, thats just how it works. you cant expect results over the night or even the week, it takes months and years to learn and be able to become a winning player and beat limits. ;)
    • alphabeat
      alphabeat
      Bronze
      I just deposited and got downswing immediately ?
      Such thoughts are self fulfilling, Ie, your actions make them true even if there is no cause behind it. Stop believing these things and play to learn, and it might stop happening

As Skodljivec pointed out, chuck multitabling until you have a decent grasp of the game
    • ngunhudog
      ngunhudog
      Bronze
      Thanks for advice. Love everyone. Happy new year.
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      How many hands have you played?
      To get a decent look at your true winrate a sample 50k+ is needed at least!
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      MTTS are super swingy!