[NL20-NL50] [HU] KTs vs. Unknown

• ains21
      ains21
      Bronze
      Guy only stuck around for ~50 hands but was clearly fishy: limp/calling every hand; fishy bet sizing and so on.

Party, $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 2 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BB: $34.27 (68.5 bb)
      Hero (SB): $51.45 (102.9 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with T K
      Hero raises to $1.50, BB calls $1

Flop: ($3) 8 T 2 (2 players)
      BB bets $1, Hero raises to $3.50, BB raises to $6.67, Hero calls $3.17

Turn: ($16.34) 6 (2 players)
      BB bets $26.10 and is all-in, Hero ???

He was donking around 37% of flops and not really folding too often so far, so I took the opportunity to re-raise for value since he's calling any pair there. His min 3-bet seems rather strong because he hadn't 3-bet or re-raised at all so far (though only 50 hands of course), so I think he has a range of some TPGK+/2pair/overpair? I'm not comfortable stacking off there but since he still has some worse Tx in his range I decide to flat.

The turn shove threw me though. It kind of made me think he joined the table to make a quick buck and just wanted me to fold my hand so he could leave: it just doesn't make sense to me for him to open shove his strongest holdings here on such a dry board.

What do vs. unknown?
  • 1 reply
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      He donks a lot and never folds. He has 70BB left stack. Do you really think KT on T82r is not good enough to stack off against him? ?(

Also, if you call, do you ever call weak? Doesn't 4betting flop look weaker/air heavy compared to calling?