UTG: $85.22
      UTG+1: $51.94
      MP: $63.35
      CO: $50.00
      Hero (BTN): $72.43
      SB: $9.10

SB posts SB $0.25, BB posts BB $0.50

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.75) Hero has Q:spade: Q:diamond:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.50, fold, CO raises to $2.00, Hero calls $2.00, SB calls $1.75, BB calls $1.50, UTG+1 calls $1.50

Flop: ($10.00, 5 players) J:diamond: 9:diamond: K:club:
      SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, CO checks, Hero bets $6.00, fold, BB calls $6.00, fold, fold

Turn: ($22.00, 2 players) A:spade:
      BB checks, Hero checks

River: ($22.00, 2 players) Q:heart:
      BB bets $10.45, Hero ???

CO is regulars with ft3bet 72, for sure he isolate fish with wide range so decided just to call, and let fish stay in the pot.

Maybe the better option would be to 3bet to avoid multiway because there are fishes on BB and SB.

We have multiway, I am not sure I should bet in 5way last to act on flop here. CO didn't bet, so I am not aware of him. SB, BB, UTG+1 are fishes, so definitely we have value bet here, but it is likely that someone decided to check-raise or check-call with a strong hand.

As played, we hit a set on the river but there is a gutshot on the board. I am not sure whether we should call or fold here.

29/8 af 3 afq 55 66hands
  • 2 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      You should be aggressive enough vs a reg that isolates a fish so that 3betting QQ is easy value imo.

Since you just called preflop, why are you betting the flop? You have a gutshot and backdoor flush. If you bet, what calls you? If you check, what are good and bad turn cards and actions for you?
    • yro77
      There are a lot of draws on this flop and I think fishes can easily call me with flushdraws, gutshots, lower pair + gutshots type of hands, or even with just Jx. I also protect my hand - if I have the best hand on the flop and check back, I give away free cards to 4 opponents so they can easily hit e.g. a straight, a flush or even a set, like 55 type of hand.

If I check back, I gain more information from them. Diamonds give me Q-high flushdraw on the turn, but it's not a strong draw so it might be better for them as someone can make flush with diamond on the turn. T gives me a straight, so it's a good card for me.

Q on turn is not bad also, in 5 way it's very likely that someone has Tx and beat me on the turn but I think I can call on turn and see if I catch the full house on the river.

A is not a good card on the turn, I can't really think of any others, maybe 8 but as I said before this is a 5way so every card can be a bad card, even like 2 or 3.