BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: Taking into account the following:

A) Opponent
      B) Our equity on the flop
      C) The way the board runs out

I would recommend staying away from such 3-barrel bluffs. While it worked now I doubt that villain will fold enough on the later streets to make our bets that profitable (on this low board).
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Problem is we don't know that it will stay low and against this guy 1-2 barrel is usually enough, he is quite the fit or fold but once he called turn too i can't really stop i have to finish it because he will fold his pp-s.

Only other option is to not bother at all, which is again a not an option because he is having overcards too which he is folding on the flop. I also expected him to muck his pp-s on the turn but once he just called i must bluff river, cause he is pretty much folding everything apart from jj, and strong tx if he has any.

How would you play it ?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      Problem is we don't know that it will stay low and against this guy 1-2 barrel is usually enough, he is quite the fit or fold but once he called turn too i can't really stop i have to finish it because he will fold his pp-s.

Only other option is to not bother at all, which is again a not an option because he is having overcards too which he is folding on the flop. I also expected him to muck his pp-s on the turn but once he just called i must bluff river, cause he is pretty much folding everything apart from jj, and strong tx if he has any.

How would you play it ?
      So if you expect him to muck his PPs on the turn what exactly are you expecting him to have in his range on the river?

I would probably cbet a bit larger on the flop and then either bet turn/river larger or just ck/fold turn (versus a player like him).