NL25 - Help STILL needed!

• DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      Hey everyone, i did make a previous post, where i last played about 30k hands.

i've now played 100k hands of NL25 rush and im only beating it for 0.88BB/100. :f_love: (which i am kinda happy about, because at least it shows i am beating it just a little!)
      Rakeback has helped me out alot so i'm in bigger profits, but i still need advice about my stats. So if you guys are still out there, PLEASE HELP!

So here they are

If you could just tell me some things to adjust i'd appreciate it, I'm moving up to NL50 as i have the BR now and don't want to be owned there :)
  • 4 replies
    • SchnitzelF
      SchnitzelF
      Bronze
      Hey,

I have moved this thread to a more suitable forum where you will be able to get better replies.

-SF
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      Thank you
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      Hey everyone, could till use some help. I'm getting so frustrated, i've played 100k hands and im pretty much break even, for fuck sake.

I built my roll up to 1500$, moved up, NL50 i went to >1750$, had massive swing back to 1250$ (at which point i moved down to NL25 again) and my BR is just being destroyed, im now at 1050$..............

I've had so many fucking beats im just guna quit soon i swear.
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      The first thing that I noticed is the huge difference in flop cbet and turn cbet...

edit: Maybe find someone to sweat with, could be good having another player's opinion on your play.