NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($4.04)
      BB ($2)
      UTG ($2.47)
      UTG+1 ($4.49)
      CO ($4.55)
      BTN ($3.78)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: K:heart:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.12, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.42, fold, UTG+1 calls $0.30

FLOP ($0.88) J:club: T:diamond: 7:heart:

Hero bets $0.44, UTG+1 raises to $1.30, Hero calls $0.86

TURN ($3.48) J:club: T:diamond: 7:heart: A:diamond:

Hero checks, UTG+1 checks

RIVER ($3.48) J:club: T:diamond: 7:heart: A:diamond: 8:club:

Hero ?

Villain 24/17 354 hands
      fold to 3bet 60% (5)
      AFQ 30%/34%/28%/26%
      to/fl/tu/riv
      wtsd 34% (71)
      wwsf 52%

So my questions here:
      1. Is that flop call OK? With the intention of getting it in on the turn.
      2. Would we be ch/folding this turn?
      3. Would making a tiny bet on the river make any sense? We are no longer beating AJ, which he could ch/back on the turn I suppose, but QQ could also be in his range there (with 60% fold to 3bet I'm not convinced he would call preflop with hands like KJ, or QJs). Are we just ch/folding, or would a smallbet/fold be better here for max value?
  • 5 replies
    • flocassy
      flocassy
      Bronze
      hello!
      when u call rer flop, turn its ok play X/F, but if he dosnt bet on that A, u can try a thin value bet on river 1.2$ , because the QQ can pay u, but if he reraise river its 100% fold!
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Preflop 3betting is fine.

I prefer betting a little more on the flop - like $0.54 and after the raise we can consider folding here.
      If you think however, he can has here QQ or hand like AJ I prefer stacking on the flop.

As played, I'd check/fold the turn and river. I don't think that a worse hand would call us if we bet, neither a worse hand would bet if we check.

Best,
      Plamen
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      His range could be TT+,AQs+,AQo+ or just qq,ak or qq+,ak

Flop call is not okay if he bluffed with ak he has 30% eq to beat us by river, and his qq might see overcards too, if he has tt,jj,aa it doesn't matter they would stack us anyway, aq only has 20% but he might not have it anyway or play with it like this or push it on turn. Ak actually have an oddscall on the flop after raise but he probably mucks it to a push.

doubt he would turn his qq into bluff so yes

we only have a vbet at river if we assume he raises flop for value with qq and only other card he has is ak, which is likely bet 1/4 pot fold
    • Clickbox
      Clickbox
      Bronze
      Indeed, while I believe he's going to have some bluffs here (especially because some regs seem to like raising these half pots cbets), he's unlikely to continue them on the turn, so I'm not getting any more value from his bluffs by calling either. So I prefer getting it in on the flop over calling.

You do say however we can consider folding here. Assuming this is all the info we have on villain, and have no specific read, other than the fact he's probably not a very good reg, what would you do here? Would you rather get it in, or bet/fold?
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      I prefer bet/folding here. Don't really think people bluff raise too much here and since he could have a lot of good made hands here (JJ/TT/77/TJ/98) and there is no FD I'd be more inclined to fold here.