HM Stats

• FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze

Just thought I would post my stats, here. This is just after 25K hands a mix of both FR FL and 6 Max since I started on Titan. I realize that my stats are off regarding the charts. Will take any consructive critisim.

These are in a current downswing btw
  • 6 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by FrozenRope
      These are in a current downswing btw
      really?? :D

4.52BB/100 hands over 25k hands? How the hell??? :evil:

and btw: it's kind of hard to say something about your stats as it's mix of FR and SH.

Nwm, I just have to :heart: this winrate..
    • FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze

These are my stats for just FR $.25 - $.50 flitered stats for 6 to 10 players. A little better bb/100 6 max it drops as I don't do as well.
    • marcianoskate
      marcianoskate
      Bronze
      Does PFR also counting 3bet%??

cause if it is, the diference from vpip and pfr is huuuge. If it is not, i don't have any complain :D

BTW, where are the blind defense??
    • Chazza
      Chazza
      Bronze
      Hello,

I'm sorry, but is bb in this table big blind or big bet? The elephant database shows in big blind (for some crazy reason) and i was wondering if this was the same.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by Chazza
      Hello,

I'm sorry, but is bb in this table big blind or big bet? The elephant database shows in big blind (for some crazy reason) and i was wondering if this was the same.
      of course! I didn't realize it :rolleyes:

but still, 2.87BB/100 hands on FR is great too :D

And I can't tell you anything about FR stats as I don't remember times before SH. But it looks like you're running fine so if you have BR, you should move up or to SH.
      Could you post your stats from SH? because it seems it takes your winnings down a bit...

btw: personally, I wouldn't play FR and SH at the same time as they're two different games
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi Frozenrope,

I think you are new too to me (if not I'm sorry :) ) so welcome to our FL section. :)

I'll just say something to the section screeshot as it makes no sense to judge mixed stats. :)

As far as I remember the VPIP should be around 18-20 and the PFR around 6-10(?) so your stats are fine. The wts is good for FR as well so eveything looks fine to me.

Don't be to hard with yourself as I see you played around 7000 hands SH so every session will influnce your winrate. Playing every hand as good as possible is way more important as if you play well the stats will be good as well. :)