How to post villain's stats in HEM2?

• Th334
      Th334
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I didn't pay attention to this for quite some time, but now it starts to really annoy me. Is there any easy way to post villain's stats, or at least to see them?

When I'm analyzing a session, I'm using hand viewer. The only stats it tells me is VPIP/PFR/3bet/hands. That's it. There's even no AF! Another lovely feature about these stats, you cannot even highlight and copy-paste them! :facepalm:

To find out what the villain's AF is, I need to minimize the hand viewer, launch the HUD, open the hand replayer, select my HUD, select the HUD again (it takes two times for some reason), and only then I'm able to see his stats. At this point I usually have already forgotten what I was looking for, and if you repeat this procedure 10 times, you gonna start hating HEM2 too :) Not to mention that all these on/off HUD operations take some time on my laptop.

Any wise advice?

Thanks.
  • 4 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      To post hands with stats see this: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1971/How+do+I+post+hands+in+the+forums%3F

But at the moment this only supports the standard stats you mentioned.
      Another feature we are going to add is exporting hands from the replayer.

I don't understand what you mean with selecting the hud again in the replayer. Or do you mean the hud configuration? This is something you can configure under Hud Options -> Site Options -> Select the replayer as Site and your favourite Hud on the right side.
    • ferdy81
      ferdy81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by netsrak
      This means you could export your HUD stats directly? This would be a very nice feature!

Br
    • Th334
      Th334
      Bronze
      Originally posted by netsrak
      To post hands with stats see this: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1971/How+do+I+post+hands+in+the+forums%3F

But at the moment this only supports the standard stats you mentioned.

I don't understand what you mean with selecting the hud again in the replayer. Or do you mean the hud configuration? This is something you can configure under Hud Options -> Site Options -> Select the replayer as Site and your favourite Hud on the right side.
      Hi,

Thanks for your reply. The first bit was extremely helpful :)

Regarding "selecting the HUD again": in HUD options you mentioned I have saved a preference: PokerStars, 6max, Holdem, NL/PL, Any --> The HUD that I want. I did the same for FR. Nevertheless, when I replay hands from PokerStars NL cash, the reviewer starts with the "default 2.0" by default. Plus, when I go to the reviewer settings and select the HUD that I want -- nothing changes, and I need to do it again. It's not really something I can't live with though :)

Regards,

German
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      You can try a different way to assign a hud in the replayer:
      Start the replayer and choose your Hud configuration,
      go to Settings in the Hud and select "Use for all similar tables" - This should assign your hud to the replayer