$1,44
      MP3:
      $7,30
      CO:
      $4,82
      Hero:
      $5,23

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.57 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with A:heart: , K:spade:
      MP3 raises to $0,12, CO raises to $0,36, Hero raises to $1,08, 2 folds, MP3 calls $0,96, CO calls $0,72.

i thought at least one hand was stronger than mine but i gave it a try to scare them with 4bet, i was going to fold allin

Flop: ($3,30) 8:heart: , T:spade: , 2:heart: (3 players)
      MP3 checks, CO checks, Hero bets $2,20, 2 folds.

since they have checked i do contbet, when i was reviewing this i thought this move was not a very good idea, since the board would not improve any hand that is worth for 4betting preflop and they could see it, again i was going to fold allin

Final Pot: $5,50
  • 5 replies
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      I'd fold. Bet and right after a raise don't give me enough confidence in AK to call, much less reraise. Most such situations, specially on higher limits I'd deffo fold my AK.
      Flop cards weren't good for u but I guess u did the right thing. Once u show aggression u gotta go all the way I feel (correct me if I am wrong :) ). All in all I'd feel lucky to have taken the pot down.
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      If you don't have stats you can't put them on hand ranges, so standard is to fold preflop.
    • Nl4m
      Nl4m
      Bronze
      when should i 4bet in a situation like this? with KK, AA? or should i always fold, because there are two of them?
    • Philipvw
      Philipvw
      Bronze
      You can 4bet when CO 3bets light, when he thinks MP3 raises too loose. When you 4bet with this hand i you should continue with an AI for stacks of 100BB.

When i have TT+, AK i would 4bet here, because with a pair you want only one villain on the flop.

The weaker your opponents, the more yous should cbet. It's ok to fire here, opponents are totally out of their comfort zone and scared i think. If MP3 was decent he would c/raise you AI now with anything, otherwise he would have folded pf.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      yopu can 4-bet with AK but then you also have to call the shove, since villain might be pushing with JJ+, AK.
      Nice contibet on the flop.