This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] nl25 sh JJ 3bet pot

• Mauzer77
      Mauzer77
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($25.60)
      BB ($52.39)
      UTG ($64.73)
      UTG+1 ($55.31)
      CO ($25)
      Hero ($26.66)

Dealt to Hero J:spade: J:heart:

UTG raises to $1, fold, fold, Hero raises to $3, fold, fold, UTG calls $2

FLOP ($6.35) 6:club: 7:diamond: T:diamond:

UTG checks, Hero bets $4.50, UTG calls $4.50

TURN ($15.35) 6:club: 7:diamond: T:diamond: 9:club:

UTG checks, Hero bets $19.16 (AI), UTG folds

Hero shows J:spade: J:heart:

Hero wins $14.66

Hi!

Villain 45/15 fish

Is turn push ok? Maybe bet 5$ on flop to have a smaller overbet.

Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hey Cukk,

I think this is an interesting PF spot. I would also 3B for value here but it gets really tough/interesting ones he 4bets here. Myself, I'd 3B/fold because he's still UTG and opens 4X but I'd like to hear the Pro Judge his opinion on this.

Yeah, I don't really like those betsizings... I probably go for $5.5 at least on flop and shove turn then. The board is superdrawy so it doesn't make much sense either to get it in till river.

Farma
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi

Pf is a 3b fold spot imo. A decent amt of value from a fish but his fourbet range crushes jj.
      Turn is a check and u can call river or fold river on blanks. Its close. Here ur turn bet acahieves nth. U just isolate urself vs better
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mbml
      Hi

Pf is a 3b fold spot imo. A decent amt of value from a fish but his fourbet range crushes jj.
      Turn is a check and u can call river or fold river on blanks. Its close. Here ur turn bet acahieves nth. U just isolate urself vs better
      Howbig would you bet OTF?

I think the fish calls any pair+draw on the turn?
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Ur bet is really huge i think 350 or 4 is fine. Dont forget the openraise is 4bb and u 3bet so lsrge to 12 bb alrdy.

Most of his flopped pair plus draws are noe twopairs and straights which is why i think giving up is best.