$0.90
      BB:
      $2.00
      UTG2:
      $2.00
      MP1 (Hero):
      $2.05

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with K, K.
      UTG2 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, MP2 calls $0.08, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.08, BU folds, SB calls $0.07, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.34) 8, Q, Q (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.20, MP2 folds, CO calls $0.20, SB folds.

Turn: ($0.74) 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.24, CO raises to $0.71, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.98.

Villain is 23/16 AF 2 over 100ish hands

flop cbet ok? I was going for value here because 2 callers were a bit loose and get in pots with connectors and I think anyone of these 3 would raise me if the had Q, on the turn I bet for thin value and I think CO hit the flush...was this ok line?
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Lavek,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: Cbet for value/protection is fine.

What are we betting for thin value against (on the turn)? What worse hands do you expect CO, a 23/16 player to call us with?

As a side note when you leave a reply and would like to draw my attention to it please hit the "advise judge to take another look" button. This way the judges will notice right away that you require some answers. Otherwise the hand may get buried with the rest.
    • HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      seems like I couldnt bare the fact that my kings will get busted,

what do you think about check/calling in this place since we have a flush draw here, is it good to do that in these situations?

Originally posted by BogdanPS
      As a side note when you leave a reply and would like to draw my attention to it please hit the "advise judge to take another look" button. This way the judges will notice right away that you require some answers. Otherwise the hand may get buried with the rest.
      thanks...will do :)
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by HrabriLavek
      seems like I couldnt bare the fact that my kings will get busted,

what do you think about check/calling in this place since we have a flush draw here, is it good to do that in these situations?

Originally posted by BogdanPS
      thanks...will do :)
      Since we could already be drawing dead (with FD) I would look for a ck/fold on the turn.

I'd check call if we can expect CO to float light and thus we give him a chance to bluff at us. But since we are multiway and it's 2nl I wouldn't expect CO to float too light.