This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25sh-TTvsNIT

• urmo1
      urmo1
      Black
      Hello - Happy New Year

BTN stats-19/12/0.8/9900h/3b1.8/stealBTN26/raise cbet 5/cbetF32/fold to cbet39

What you think about Turn bet fold?

Poker Stars, $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 5 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BB: $25.33 (101.3 bb)
      MP: $10 (40 bb)
      CO: $21.78 (87.1 bb)
      BTN: $26.25 (105 bb)
      Hero (SB): $25 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with T T
      2 folds, BTN raises to $0.62, Hero calls $0.52, BB folds

Flop: ($1.49) 8 Q T (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.75, Hero raises to $2.65, BTN calls $1.90

Turn: ($6.79) 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.50, BTN raises to $20, Hero folds
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Urmo,

Happy New Year to you as well :)

Preflop: considering his smaller raise size we can also 3-bet for value (I'm assuming he doesn't fold too much to 3-bets with those stats). If he still folds a lot calling is fine.

Postflop: For 100 bb deep against a wide BTN range I wouldn't be able to fold here.

We get 33% pot odds and if we are behind to a straight we have 10 outs so 20%. Worse case scenario is that we are behind QQ but that's unlikely as well.

Given the high number of 2p and even worse sets that he can have I would bet/call. He may even have combo draws like KJdd that play like this.

What range did you put him on? Strictly J9 and QQ?
    • urmo1
      urmo1
      Black
      Hes fold to 3bet was 66 OTB
      Opponent Turn bet was soo big and AF so low, 26% steal contains more hands but he´s postflop play is so passive usually.
      After Turn raise i put him range really only nuts.

Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Urmo,

Happy New Year to you as well :)

Preflop: considering his smaller raise size we can also 3-bet for value (I'm assuming he doesn't fold too much to 3-bets with those stats). If he still folds a lot calling is fine.

Postflop: For 100 bb deep against a wide BTN range I wouldn't be able to fold here.

We get 33% pot odds and if we are behind to a straight we have 10 outs so 20%. Worse case scenario is that we are behind QQ but that's unlikely as well.

Given the high number of 2p and even worse sets that he can have I would bet/call. He may even have combo draws like KJdd that play like this.

What range did you put him on? Strictly J9 and QQ?