[NL2-NL10] Most amazing SSS win ever. Seriously.

• brian997
      Totally apologize in advance, I can't get Texas Grab'em to work with Titan (it keeps saying that hand history is unrecognized...) So you'll have to read it like a story....
      I'm playing NL10
      I get dealt KQ on the button. Stack of $1.85
      UTG, MID+1, MID+2, CO limp.
      I raise to 0.80
      UTG calls 0.80, MID+1 raises all in (2.25)
      MID+2 calls, CO calls, I call (all-in), UTG calls (all-in).

Flop comes KKT

Turn Q

River J

MID+2 all-in, CO calls.

So I won with a full house (Kings full of Queens)
      UTG shows AA (Straight A high)
      MID+1 shows TT (Full house Tens full of Kings)
      MID+2 shows QQ (Full house Queens full of Tens)
      CO shows JJ (Full house Jacks full of Kings)

So is that amazing or what?
      Everyone at the table was totally in shock... I apologize to them all for winning with the worst hand... what a total bad beat for them!
  • 7 replies
    • clockshovel

That really is amazing. Wow.

edit: Wow didn't notice this before but a lot of SS'rs at that table. Might want to reconsider your table selection. ;)
    • brian997
      only two really. then there were two more at 5 dollars or so, and one at 10. Th rest were sitting around 8 dollars or so...
    • clockshovel
      Oh, so then you just removed the betting after the flop came out, right?

Because with no betting it looks like everybody is all in, which means at least 4 would be shortstacked.

But w/e, my mistake.
    • bah22
      Lol you were very lucky in this situation but i think some or maybe all of them played the hand poorly. To slowplay AA from UTG is not that bad..but to slowplay QQ and especially TT after limpers is a sin. :) Good luck!
    • BusinessGuru
      Lol nh. Don't appologize to them they all played their hand badly. To limp call with Q's, J's or 10's is not good play, and i never have sympothy for people who limp with A's and then get beat especially as he's shortstack by the looks of it.
    • shloogy
      bad play (sorry about it) don't raise from that position with that hand on that limit,u will simply get all of them to call and find yourself with with nothing. just concider it a good luck and dont push him anymore.
    • ysessa
      Hi brian997,

after 4 limper's just push pre flop, you are committed on any flop and sometimes get 2 callers and then have to play check fold.

Best Regards