25k hands at NL10-6Max Stats and Graph for Review

• 2 replies
    • iownw69
      iownw69
      Bronze
      Hi, I play nl4 6max and I have got a winrate of 12bb/100 after 20k hands.
      I have taken a quick look at the stats you posted and the leaks you found

1: as you said yourself, your flop cbet is way too high => should be around 60-65%, so stop cbetting your pocket 33 on 789sss boards

2: too high AGG: I can't say anything about this as I don't know how high it should be.

3:MP is indeed too tight but only slightly (mine is 18.4). my CO pfr is 28.3, even lower than yours. I think that 35-40 is better.

4:not folding enough to flop cbets: you fold 62,5, that's imo too much! mine is only 48,4

Some (big) leaks I have found:

1: you play 19-17, this is slightly too tight. I myself play 24-20; you should try to play atleast something like 22-20.

2: your SB UO pfr is 28.4, mine is 52.8!!!
      52.8 is a bit loose for regular tables, but works ok for me as I play fastforward.
      I basically raise 100% of my range vs someone in BB with fold to steal of 80+
      for regular tables; SB UO pfr should be around 40

3: the gap between your flop cbet and turn cbet is huge; it should be around 10-15
      => turn cbet should be around 50

4: your fold to steal is too high. I would steal 100% from BTN if you were in the blinds. You should especially work on your fold BB to steal.
      You are IP if SB steals, so you should basically call everything that has playability

5: You didnt post your fold to 3bet stat, but I guess yours is too high. It should be like max 75-80% on these stakes (because most 3bets are for value here) At higher stakes, even 75% is too high.
      Especially your call vs 3bet when you're facing a resteal from the blinds should be higher.

Hope this helps you :f_biggrin:
    • BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      Originally posted by iownw69
      Hi, I play nl4 6max and I have got a winrate of 12bb/100 after 20k hands.
      I have taken a quick look at the stats you posted and the leaks you found

1: as you said yourself, your flop cbet is way too high => should be around 60-65%, so stop cbetting your pocket 33 on 789sss boards

2: too high AGG: I can't say anything about this as I don't know how high it should be.

3:MP is indeed too tight but only slightly (mine is 18.4). my CO pfr is 28.3, even lower than yours. I think that 35-40 is better.

4:not folding enough to flop cbets: you fold 62,5, that's imo too much! mine is only 48,4

Some (big) leaks I have found:

1: you play 19-17, this is slightly too tight. I myself play 24-20; you should try to play atleast something like 22-20.

2: your SB UO pfr is 28.4, mine is 52.8!!!
      52.8 is a bit loose for regular tables, but works ok for me as I play fastforward.
      I basically raise 100% of my range vs someone in BB with fold to steal of 80+
      for regular tables; SB UO pfr should be around 40

3: the gap between your flop cbet and turn cbet is huge; it should be around 10-15
      => turn cbet should be around 50

4: your fold to steal is too high. I would steal 100% from BTN if you were in the blinds. You should especially work on your fold BB to steal.
      You are IP if SB steals, so you should basically call everything that has playability

5: You didnt post your fold to 3bet stat, but I guess yours is too high. It should be like max 75-80% on these stakes (because most 3bets are for value here) At higher stakes, even 75% is too high.
      Especially your call vs 3bet when you're facing a resteal from the blinds should be higher.

Hope this helps you :f_biggrin:
      Thanks for responding.