This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello people

• pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      Hello all not sure if you remember me I used to post here before but took stopped poker for awhile due to some circumstances, I seen an add on the TV saying Fulltilt was back and I love that site and now I want to get back into the poker seen I've been watching the World Series Main Event and played some Fulltilt too and noticed I missed my poker and I have a bit of money too and my Refer a friend money is good too because I haven't been on Pokerstrategy in awhile, I've noticed a few changes to the site can someone tell me the new things and if there was some poker news that was good people of Pokerstartegy :)
  • 1 reply
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Jay!

Welcome back to Poker and PokerStrategy.com!

It's been a while since we've seen you, so you probably have a little catching up to do! I would start here though although it's only a condensed news piece it links to every so it will be very helpful in your quest for knowledge.

Good to have you back!

Gary