NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.06)
      BB ($5.07)
      UTG ($3.45)
      Hero ($5.15)
      CO ($4.51)
      BTN ($7.94)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: Q:diamond:

UTG calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.22, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.17

FLOP ($0.51) 5:heart: 7:club: 2:club:

UTG bets $0.51, Hero raises to $1.27, UTG calls $0.76

TURN ($3.05) 5:heart: 7:club: 2:club: 6:spade:

UTG checks, Hero bets $2, UTG calls $1.96 (AI)

RIVER ($6.97) 5:heart: 7:club: 2:club: 6:spade: 3:club:

UTG shows 8:heart: 8:diamond:
      (Pre 18%, Flop 11.6%, Turn 22.7%)

Hero shows Q:spade: Q:diamond:
      (Pre 82%, Flop 88.4%, Turn 77.3%)

Hero wins $6.51

vs 12 hand limpy 42% vpip
  • 5 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hey Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine, I like it better than the 96o already :)

Postflop: Despite his pot size bet I agree with the raise here however I'd make it bigger here even though we'd leave less behind (easier to get the money on any turn).

And it looks like this time your hand held up.

BTW, how's your game going? Almost ready to return to 10 nl?
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      I am feeling more confident learning skills i didn't have before and remembering old ones, initially i expected much more from myself and especially much faster but i am satisfied with just seeing progress.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      I am feeling more confident learning skills i didn't have before and remembering old ones, initially i expected much more from myself and especially much faster but i am satisfied with just seeing progress.
      How's your mental game lately?

Are you working on that aspect as well? At least I haven't seen that many spewy hands from you (except that A8o earlier today).
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      I tend to pick aggressive lines when i am faced with unknown situation, i know this and weeding out "maybe" situations from my play was the reason for my rise back then. Cause if i don't know if it's good or how to play it then it's not for me.

I don't consider myself heavily affected by tilt but most people get frustrated if faced with the unknown, if i don't work on those unknown situations away from the table then i worry for a good reason.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      I consider tilt to be anything that prevents you from playing your A game so in this case it would be those unknown scenarios.

If you had a "Standard" game that you believe in and can force yourself to follow it when having 0 additional information it would definitely help you out. Because then you at least have a plan.