This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] JJ CO vs BB3bet

• HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $2.96
      CO (Hero):
      $2.01
      BU:
      $0.97
      SB:
      $0.56
      BB:
      $3.10
      UTG1:
      $2.15
      UTG2:
      $0.62
      MP1:
      $1.55
      MP2:
      $2.00

Preflop: Hero is CO with J, J.
      4 folds, MP3 calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.10, 2 folds, BB raises to $0.30, MP3 folds, Hero calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.63) 5, 4, 3 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.30, Hero calls $0.30.

Turn: ($1.23) 8 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.58, Hero raises to $1.41, BB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.81.

Villain stats are 26/17 AF 13 over 66 hands(small sample), his 3bet % was 16.7 all from the blinds(didnt really pay attention to that though when I was playing)

I called his 3bet since I had position on him and an ok hand in this position to see flop with

his flop cbet didnt really seem that strong to me with the board setup, so I put him most probably on some unpaired big broadway, with the turn card coming and again his 1/2 pot bet I raised him all in because I think I had advantage over his hand and also would be happy to get a fold right there

opinions?
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Lavek,

Preflop: If he is aggro in the blinds we can also 4-bet/get it in here but calling is fine as well.

Postflop: Your line looks fine. He's range is slightly polarized on the turn to huge monsters or nothing (most likely a Ax gutshot trying to see a cheap river) so our raise is great. Folding is too weak and calling gives him a cheap river.