just want to say hello

• kennyxx
      Hi everybody here,

I'd like to introduce myself to this board. Because I'm not native English speaker please apologize my spelling.
      I am 25 years old and I am from Czech Reublic. I am playing poker for about 6 months. Before I join PS I played on Boss but my BR was still the same for a few months. I tried to play NL cash and SnG but all I win I lose again. Now I can say I was lucky that I wasn't go bankrupt.
      Annyway I found that playing MTT turneys is what I like. But I need to build some BR even if I am ITM sometimes. And that's why I joined PS. I hope You all helps me to be succesfull in playing cash games. First I read some strategy articles and seen some videos too. I appreciate of all who cooperate either on articles, videos or forum.
      I started playing on Titan and my goal now is playing FL because I played NL before and I don't know if I can switch to different strategy of playing NL easilly (I am sure I have some wrong habits I cannot stop in a day) so I think FL will be easier for me now. I think I can switch back to NL after some major mistakes I am doing now will be unlearnt. But I am enjoying FL now :-)

So I will write You about my,as I hope possitive, progress soon.

kennyxx - newbie on the board
  • 3 replies
    • Velak
      Welcome to the community Kennyxx!

I'm sure you'll find all the information here very useful and educational. It sounds like you already found the areas for the strategy articles and videos, But you can also attend coachings, for the type of poker you're interested in playing.

I hope you become an active member of the community, ask questions, post hand histories, and take advantage of all of the free material there is to be hand here on PokerStrategy.

Once again, Welcome, and Good Skill to you!
    • Alexd10
      Welcome to the site!
    • Harold1
      Hi Kennyx
      Fl and SNG's go nicely together for me.(I made the switch from nl too and seems to be working out quite well) Just remember sng's are different from NL cash games, use the SNG charts.

GL ,

I'll be seeing you around at the forum, I play by this name on Mansion (blew my BR playing NL, not following BRM), atm I'm at CD grinding FL50 and playing 10, 20 & 30 player $5 sng's.