new years resolutions

• sirilidion
      Do you guys have any new years resolutions? If it pokerrelated or not. How more original how better :) .

Ok I will start with mine ^^:

- Get more sleep and get a better sleeppattern
      - Learn German
      - clean my room more often

As for pokerrelated well this not really a new years resolution as I started it before new year.

- Do at least 1 hour of training any day, look for different trainings to do to improve my game and write those down in a blog ( My blog )
  • 6 replies
      Stick to one poker game type!
      Learn how to play cash poker!

Nice thread btw :)
    • ExternalUseOnly
      Keep getting fitter and start playing football again. Dont have any poker related ones will just wait and see there
    • ThatGuyMatt
      I have a few, but one is to stop wasting cash!

Saving all my Work Tips in a little pot and not spending a penny of it untill the seasons ends. Not wasting money of useless stuff, for example - I was going to go get myself a burger and chips but said "NO!" so stopped being lazy and done some food, £5 put into my savings pot :D
      I also put all my odd change in there too and its quite heavy already thanks to my old change pot ^^
    • JCSeerup
      - Get more sleep
      - Keep my room clean
      - Be more productive (spend less time surfing the internet and watching tv)

In poker I wanna try to study at least one hour a day 4-5 days a week and be more diciplined, stop playing when I start tilting.
    • hajranyek
      I made up my mind I study perfect english tihs year. :P And I will be a winner regular in medstakes sngs. :)
    • BluffMe1980
      I have a few and I've got to say I'm doing pretty well with them:

- exercise more
      - improve the work/lazing around ratio
      - stop forcing myself to grind low stakes when I'm tired.

The funny thing is that they sort of go hand in hand, I'm already feeling much more energetic and even when I play and focusing on the game comes easier. Switching to a healthier lifestyle to improve your poker winnings - why not? :D