why didn't i get $10 bonus on titans????

• 24 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      This bonus has been cancelled for the next 2 months. Due to the summer bonus (40% rakeback). So you are now getting a better deal than before!

The summer bonus is paid out on sundays. But I did recieve $60 this morning (tuesday) for no apparent reason. I have asked other players and knowone else recieved this. So thread hijack, did any other titan players get a bonus today?

Stiev
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      I got a $8.68 bonus today. :)

So now I have gotten almost exactly 40% rakeback from 01.07 to 12.07 (last Saturday).
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I'm confused, I recieved $120ish the 1st week + $80ish VIP bonus. Then $230ish the 2nd week. Then $60 today, which doesn't even tie in with any of my own records. I dont think todays bonus is anything to do with the summer bonus, unless they got their calculations wrong over the last two weeks, so they made it to the right amount.
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      I'm not sure about this, but I got 225 SP from 01.07 to 12.07, and I have gotten $22.52 Summer Time Bonus (40.03% rakeback), so I think they just checked their calculations and credited the missing money.

I have been reading the German forum, and there are about 30-40 players who received a bonus today.

This week (from 13.07 to 19.07) I have made around 100 SP and will play for some 150 SP more (finally Gold Status), so I expect to be credited $25 this Sunday (July 20th).
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Here's the brand new news about it:

Summer Time Bonus - News about Payout

Careful, still hot. Fresh out of the oven. :)
    • bounce73
      bounce73
      Bronze
      but the $10 should come from pokerstrategy not titanpoker so i should get it rigth?
    • bounce73
      bounce73
      Bronze
      anyway if the $50+$100 bonus from pokerstrategy has been suspended what happen to the rake i generated in june towards the $35 target to get the $10 into my account? is that lost? that would be unfair, i can only play a few days a week and it took a long time to reach that goal.
      can someone from poker strategy answer this please?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by cannell555
      I'm confused, I recieved $120ish the 1st week + $80ish VIP bonus. Then $230ish the 2nd week. Then $60 today, which doesn't even tie in with any of my own records. I dont think todays bonus is anything to do with the summer bonus, unless they got their calculations wrong over the last two weeks, so they made it to the right amount.
      You're not the only one who is confused here ;) First week I got 80% rake back, last week they corrected it so I got only ~$50 and today I recieved 60 euro what is my rakeback from Sunday & Monday... It looks like they're sending it randomly (I mean "every few days") and if they find any problem, you'll get refundation (+ or -) with next payment without any notice.... but I don't care tbh, as you can always contact online support if something is wrong :)

Originally posted by bounce73
      but the $10 should come from pokerstrategy not titanpoker so i should get it rigth?
      no, you'll get it from Titan - it'll be credited to your account

Originally posted by bounce73
      anyway if the $50+$100 bonus from pokerstrategy has been suspended what happen to the rake i generated in june towards the $35 target to get the $10 into my account? is that lost? that would be unfair, i can only play a few days a week and it took a long time to reach that goal.
      can someone from poker strategy answer this please?
      I'm not sure what you're asking for.. If you've already passed all requirements for first bonus ($50), you're going to get $100 in $10 payments (as you mentioned: $10 for $35 rake) and it doesn't matter if the promotion is suspended or not (in fact you'll get $10 for $25 rake due to new promotion).You should contact Titan online support as they can check your account within few secs/mins and tell you exactly what rake did you produce and so on.. gl :)
    • mesorucky
      mesorucky
      Bronze
      I got a $10 bonus the other day around $25 rake i assume! cause i havent hit $35 rake yet! Anyways yeah got another $1.80 bonus! Thaats good playing NL10 :)
    • bounce73
      bounce73
      Bronze
      I reached $ 36.28 rake on sunday as confirmed by titan poker staff. I am still waiting for the $10 bonus in relation to the $50 + $100 offer . The original $50 came from pokerstrategy . Who do i need to contact to get the $10 titan or pokerstrategy? Somebody here posted than this offer has been put on hold untill the end on the titan summer offer ,if this is the case what happens to the rake i accumulated in may and june to reach the $ 35 target since it can't be used for the summer offer?
      Thanks
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      I finally got rake back from summer bonus but is far from what i expected :(

I made 764SP so far at Titan in July which means 191$ rake which is (/1,6) 119,375€ rake. 40% of that is 47,75€! Ok i got already 6,4€ from reload bonus which means i should get 41,35 :) I got only 25,84 :( I will talk tomorrow with online support now all i see is bed :D
    • AlLaf
      AlLaf
      Bronze
      Also got another bonus today. Which brings my rakeback for July pretty close to what it should be, based on my PT DB. But that's assuming they're using the rake and not the MGR for the Summer Bonus... Cause if it's the MGR, they're still short about 30 bucks ;) . lol

My question is thus: which is it, Rake paid or MGR?? I think I read this somewhere, but I'm just too lazy to snoop around :P . Tx fellas!

And for those wondering about the $100 PS bonus, well, can I just say: Summer Bonus > PS Bonus; just play your hands and you'll end up with more money. Period. Plus, I'm pretty sure the PS Bonus is simply suspended til September, so it's just more fwee monee if you ask me :D !
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      @bounce73:

I'm sure the rake you accumulated in June will be counted when the bonus is re-activated in September. :)
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by AlLaf

My question is thus: which is it, Rake paid or MGR??
      What is MGR?
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Lol just talked with support(Kathrine) :D

Here is the most interesting part of it :D

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk182/slikec/titanmess.jpg

I mean we talk nicely and when i show her i got to little rake back she "throw me directly into garbage :D " Just amazing.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by slikec
      Lol just talked with support(Kathrine) :D

Here is the most interesting part of it :D

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk182/slikec/titanmess.jpg

I mean we talk nicely and when i show her i got to little rake back she "throw me directly into garbage :D " Just amazing.
      you were in push or fold stage: Don't let her take the pot if you have nuts :D

Originally posted by slikec
      What is MGR?
      MGR is average produced rake.. it means if there's $15 rake produced on full-ring table during the session, each player has $1.5 not what he really did. (it's advantage for us - while playing tight)

Originally posted by AlLaf
      My question is thus: which is it, Rake paid or MGR??
      For me, it's MGR for sure.. To be exact it's MGR +/- 1%. If it was personal rake, I'd have to pay back ~$80 :(
    • AlLaf
      AlLaf
      Bronze
      Darn!!! Then they owe me!!!! lol

The thing is I'd like to get an official confirmation from someone at Titan that they do in fact use the MGR, but considering the mere fact they never answered my last email, I'm skeptical... I'll give it a go and let you guys know!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey everyone,

@bounce73: If you produced rake towards bonuses - it will be paid back - sooner or later. At the moment there are still some confusions at TitanPoker due to the dual system they have running (old promotions are still active - but their payouts are subtracted from the SummerFrenzy which is also active). If you have been waiting for an excessive amount of time simply write an e-mail to the Titan support and ask what is going on.

@slikec: I would recommend you the same thing that I recommended cannell a while back when he had a similar problem: don't use the live support - write an E-mail to support with your calculations if you believe something is wrong.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • AlLaf
      AlLaf
      Bronze
      Well, I said I'd come back with the info if and when I'd get it, and I finally got a somewhat precise answer from Titan about whether they use Rake or MGR for the Summer Bonus Rakeback. From the Support email:

We would like to inform you that the amount of your rake is the basis to calculate your rakeback.[...]

With best regards,
      Titan Poker

Which does clearly point towards rake, right!? But since I do tend to trust an information popping repeatedly in a thread, I'll admit not being entirely convinced :P . Especially in the matter at hand, since Titan peeps seem a tad clueless, which is understandable considering this is not really their promotion.

Anyway, I for one I'm still going to keep a close eye on things, but will probably wait for September to do my final calculations and ask for resolution then, if need be.

Good luck around the felt, folks!