CO: Passive fish over 15 hands (20/5).
      BB: Regular, 21/18 6%3B 6.9% SQZ

Preflop:
      Gameplan:
      3B/broke: QQ+, AK
      3B/fold: 9Ts-KQs, QJo-KQo, A2s-AQs, JJ, J9s-AQs, KJo-AQo, ATo-AQo
      Call: 22-TT
      So I fold TJo, QTo, 89s..

Please help me to construct a better gameplan. This looks extremely unbalanced and my callingrange is extremely face-up. Is this needed though vs a fishy guy who opens and has no handreading skills? I don't think so and thus my gameplan might be fine?

Turn:
      I take over initiative and I think it's a fine spot. I think he's checking behind most draws too.

Poker Stars $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 2051008
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BB: $62.25
      UTG: $248.30
      CO: $83.85
      BTN: $35.06
      Hero (SB): $54.31

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is SB with J :club: Q :club:
      1 fold, CO raises to $1.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $1.25, 1 fold

Flop: ($3.50) 9 :spade: Q :spade: 6 :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50

Turn: ($6.50) 4 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $4, CO calls $4

River: ($14.50) 5 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks
  • 3 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      In sb u can lean more towards 3bing or folding ur entire range. Not gg to say calling is necessarily bad if bb is tight and co doesnt properly exploit ur faceup range.

Vs this tight fish i dont like 3bing broadways so much u are jist isolating vs his tight opening range. Fokd rhe offsuit crap like KJo and call w the suited broadways . Like u did here

I dont like ur turn lead its too weak to valuebet.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Vs this tight fish i dont like 3bing broadways so much u are jist isolating vs his tight opening range.

Hmmm that could be true yes. But with initiative and playing our range vs his range I thought QJs was fine to 3bet. Sometimes he folds postflop better hands etc. But if BB is passive I understand that calling those hands could be okay yeah!

But what about Ax? And SC's?

And okay, sick that you'd fold KJo. That's because of his not so loose stats?

I dont like ur turn lead its too weak to valuebet.

How? I see a ton of worse hands calling and I can easily fold to a raise. It's also not like he's going to exploit me here.

EXTRA: In the end he showed up with 96o which tells us he opens pretty wide! So with this info: is my gameplan to 3bet like any suited broadway etc okay?
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Ill call with all axs and the mid to high SCs

I am putting villain on a 5-10% opening range given he is 20/5 and i expect him to limp a ton of crap while only raising the strong hands. Kjo does not fare well vs sich a range.

And if he opens 96o obcioisly 3betting broadways is good (provided he calls 3bets w a wide range)