• Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hey guys!

Villains:
      BTN 21/18/150h 1/5 foldto3B
      SB 56/28/19h

Preflop:
      I think we can isolate the fish here in a lot of cases. And isolating in a sense of 'building a pot since our hand is ahead of his range'. We can do that ones we have FE vs the BTN (Yep isolating = getting HU) and since we probably have little FE I think this should be our gameplan:

3B/Broke: QQ+, AK
      3B/F: AJ-AQ, KQ, JJ
      Call: 22-TT, A2s+, A8o+ (?), K9o-KJo, K7s-KJs, Q7s-QJs, Q9o-QJo, J7s-JTs, J8o-JTo, 45s-QJs, 46s-KJs.

Please please advise! :D

Poker Stars $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 2051019
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

UTG: $55.24
      CO: $79.21
      BTN: $50.00
      SB: $78.07
      Hero (BB): $50.75

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with K :diamond: T :club:
      2 folds, BTN raises to $1.50, SB calls $1.25, Hero raises to $5.50, BTN calls $4, SB calls $4

Flop: ($16.50) 6 :club: 3 :diamond: 5 :club: (3 players)
      SB bets $72.57 all in, Hero folds, BTN folds
  • 3 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi

Squeezing all broadways
      Call with a wide speculative range of axs SCs suited onegappers

I dont know what ur image is but 3b folding jj seems weak. Look at start positions and the fact that u are gonna isosqueeze the fish w such a wide range. Anyone decent will eecognose this is a good sqz spot for u and play back at u more often.

Vs aggro fourbetters im nv sqz folding aq and tt

I think a8o is way too weak to call ill just fold it. A9O COULD be a loose squeeze. Maybe i migt squeeze q8s. It rly depends on how often bu folds and sb calls (and sbs fold to flop cbettendencies).

If sb calls pre a lot but folds to flop bets often i would sqz a lot more often.

If hes just rly bad and stationy then maybe i will call pre more often and hope to hit something and let sb spew money.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Don't you agree with me that we better call broadways since:
      - We have position on the fish anyways
      - BTN doesn't like to fold -> pot will be multiway (like here) = no good.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Broadways play much better in low stack to pot situations. I agree that a station bu makes sqzing worse but ill still do it anyway and hope to iso the fish.

Suited broadways are better for calling but ill probably sqz them anyway for reasons mentoned.