Sss Sh

• shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      hi
      i have a friend, actually its a mother's friend...that plays NL600 SSS SH.
      i know that she is making 5K just from rakeback, but i dont know if she beat the game.she doesnt use stats and she is pretty cray as well...but than again, she play it for so much time ..about a couple of years...

what do u think? is it possible to beat NL SH playing SSS ? or even just to break even?
  • 7 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I dont understand playing SSS on a SH'ed table!
    • shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      why not? its like playing FR but much more agrresive

not that play it but its very interesting
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      of course it's possible, there are a few 2p2ers doing it - they just haven't figured it out yet on PS ^^
      but it's a giant waste of time.. you're losing so much value compared to deepstack play and can't play as many tables as FR SSS, due to being much more loose/aggressive (the preflop game is basically the same as with 100bb stacks), so yeah, stay away from it

and without stats, it's impossible. it relies so much on steals and resteals that you can't possibly win long term without knowing your opponents
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hence the

Originally posted by cannell555
      I dont understand playing SSS on a SH'ed table!
    • CimkoPro
      CimkoPro
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shloogy
      hi
      i have a friend, actually its a mother's friend...that plays NL600 SSS SH.
      i know that she is making 5K just from rakeback, but i dont know if she beat the game.she doesnt use stats and she is pretty cray as well...but than again, she play it for so much time ..about a couple of years...

what do u think? is it possible to beat NL SH playing SSS ? or even just to break even?
      why dont you ask her i think she has best answer for you :)
    • shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      i asked her many times, basically it's like "today i lost 6000$" and than after a couple a days "today i made 10000$" and than after a week "this month was horrible, i lost 25k"

i also sat next to her few times, not to much so i would be able to judge whether she is a EV+ player.but she is crazy thats what im saying.dont steal her blinds that all...lol :D but the rake back...man .... btw, she hit the jackpot @ UB for 100k and also took 1st on rake race for 12K -WSOP prize buy in and some cash for the flight.her son is my mentor , btw he took 300th and sometihng this year on WSOP for about 30k .

he also play at stars on NL5000.
    • tehChipDonk
      tehChipDonk
      Bronze
      SH is rough for multitabling...... it's too action packed and cant really camp for monsters