BTN: 136.52 BB
      SB: 98.24 BB
      BB: 204.08 BB
      UTG: 132.76 BB
      MP: 97.56 BB
      Hero (CO): 766 BB

SB posts SB 0.4 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has A:club: K:club:

UTG raises to 2 BB, fold, Hero raises to 6 BB, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls 4 BB

Flop: (13.4 BB, 2 players) 7:club: J:heart: 4:club:
      UTG checks, Hero bets 9 BB, UTG raises to 18 BB, Hero raises to 760 BB and is all-in, UTG calls 108.76 BB and is all-in

Turn: (266.92 BB, 2 players) 2:spade:

River: (266.92 BB, 2 players) Q:club:

UTG shows Q:heart: Q:diamond: (Three of a Kind, Queens) (Pre 54%, Flop 46%, Turn 66%)
      Hero shows A:club: K:club: (Flush, Ace High) (Pre 46%, Flop 54%, Turn 34%)
      Hero wins 0 BB
      Hero wins 254.92 BB

200 hands, VPiP 37, PFR 23, 4 bet 0/10. call cbet 2/5 fold 3/5 flop in 3bet pot.

Is my push ok? I was 3betting him often in recent past, because of his 2BB open raise and he was folding a lot (77%).
      I push because I have around 52% odds against QQ, and descent odds against KK, AA and JJ. I expect him mostly to 4bet KK and AA.
      Also I expect him often to fold to my push with air, overcards, sometimes even QQ, AJ.

Would it be better to call flop fold turn on blank?
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi mlatasrb,

Preflop: looks fine and size is fine since he folds a lot (and thus we aren't doing it just for value

Postflop: I like your line here. With NFD and 2 overs we have great equity against most of his range so we are at least a flip on average with him (against QQ we are a slight favorite).

Add in some fold equity and some worse hands that can call (suited connectors with draws) and you are fine.

Nice stack at the table btw :)

How would you play this 200+ deep?
    • mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Gold
      should I reopen table when I get deep stack, to get 100BB again?
      I noticed that once I am deep, people give me a lot of credit and fold a lot against cbet and 3bets, and money increases usually. But sometimes is difficult to play e.g with AA in 3bet when villian is deep and raises me.

"How would you play this 200+ deep"

In this case I would just call because I get great implied odds, but still I think it is ok move to push, because deep stacked he would have even bigger problem calling with QQ, KK and even AA.

"Nice stack at the table btw"
      In last few days I started winning finally in NL25 (today 7 stacks), I guess the bad luck stopped and then I play better (dont make mistakes because of tilt).
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by mlatasrb
      should I reopen table when I get deep stack, to get 100BB again?
      I noticed that once I am deep, people give me a lot of credit and fold a lot against cbet and 3bets, and money increases usually. But sometimes is difficult to play e.g with AA in 3bet when villian is deep and raises me.

"How would you play this 200+ deep"

In this case I would just call because I get great implied odds, but still I think it is ok move to push, because deep stacked he would have even bigger problem calling with QQ, KK and even AA.

"Nice stack at the table btw"
      In last few days I started winning finally in NL25 (today 7 stacks), I guess the bad luck stopped and then I play better (dont make mistakes because of tilt).
      Usually when you stop running bad or at least you run better your A game tends to stick around longer :)

I'd say it's a good thing to play deep if you are not playing scared money and it's good experience/practice especially if there are fish that also play deep.