FTP vs PS rakeback

• 3 replies
    • shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      this goes like this :

FRP u get 27% rakeback which is AMAZING.
      but on NL10the rake is 10% instead of regular 5%.

now PS do not offer rakeback but they offer VIP status, as u advance your status u will earn more FPP's which be equivalent up to I-don't-know-how-but-very-high rake back which u can buy bonuses, enter tourneys and such.

plus, FTP is full of TAG's which will make is so much harder to make money.
      but, they do offer a 600 frist time deposit bonus.

to sum it, poker stars is much better in terms of playability - lots of donks.lots.
      FTP - if u will be really good maybe u can realease the bonus and even make some cash in rakeback.
    • JamiePSG1
      JamiePSG1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shloogy
      this goes like this :

FRP u get 27% rakeback which is AMAZING.
      but on NL10the rake is 10% instead of regular 5%.

now PS do not offer rakeback but they offer VIP status, as u advance your status u will earn more FPP's which be equivalent up to I-don't-know-how-but-very-high rake back which u can buy bonuses, enter tourneys and such.

plus, FTP is full of TAG's which will make is so much harder to make money.
      but, they do offer a 600 frist time deposit bonus.

to sum it, poker stars is much better in terms of playability - lots of donks.lots.
      FTP - if u will be really good maybe u can realease the bonus and even make some cash in rakeback.
      firstly the average rakeback is 30%, full tilt is great with the rakeback aslong as your not a cash player(low stakes anyway)

PS does offer rakeback through a site(can't remember what it was called lol)something like 5-6% upto 36% depending on the VIP status

and FT the play is much better but with the bonus+rakeback it balances out plus it makes you a better player ^^ and the main thing for me is that FT is so much easier for HU players like me PS riduclous 10% rake on HU where as FT offer 5% HU games + rakeback

i would recommend anyone with the intial $50 to put it onto PS,unless your a HU then put it into full tilt but overwise leave it on PS extract all the free cash then move over to FT

just my $0.02
    • shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      really do sounds like 2 cents.

ps is the most fishiest site i have ever seen.just look at the plrs\flop % and compare it to ftp.good luck with all ftp's tag's.

and please DO NOT use the 50 capital for HU play.use your common sense, HU is very very hard to beat, and of course u will need an appropriate bankroll.starting from NL HU don't exactly meat the requirements of 50 bi's, at least for an UH play.

plus,ps don not offer rakeback in cash so dont make him think they do.in those limit that u will play, the promotion is not significant like FTP's rakeback.